Author Topic: Baby Payton is born!!!!!!!  (Read 9111 times)

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Baby Payton is born!!!!!!!
« on: July 17, 2008, 12:39:21 pm »
She arrived on Friday July 11th at 11:34 pm.

I went into labor on Friday evening at about 8:00.  She is SOOOO good.  She sleeps very well for being so little.  She weighed 7lbs 7ozs. 

Labor went VERY fast.  I went into labor and had only been in the car 20 mintues and felt like I needed to push.  It only took about an hour after that and I was completely dialated.  I pushed 3 times and she was out. 

I have been trying to upload pics and am not sure how to downsize them but my new avatar is a picture of her.  Can anyone tell me how to downsize them? 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0
Bell 3 1/2 yr old Weimeraner
Baxter 3 yr old English Springer Spaniel
Buble 10 month old English Springer Spaniel

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Baby Payton is born!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 12:42:28 pm »
I have no idea how to downsize pictures, I usually just post a link to my facebook pics.  But WOW!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DCongratulatio ns!!!!!  How does it feel to be a proud new momma?! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Modified to add smilies :D ;D, 'cause there's nothing more appropriate then a bunch of smilies at a time like this!!! ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 12:44:42 pm by London_Pyr_Lover »
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 01:10:44 pm »
Congratulation s!!!Welcome Payton ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Can't wait to see the pics ;)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 01:14:59 pm »
Welcome Payton!! It's about time!!

Congratulation s to you and your family. I'd say it's about time to upload some pictures.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 01:40:39 pm »
CONGRATS!!!!

And way to go on the fast labor!  ;D

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 02:05:25 pm »
Here is the link to all the pics of herhttp://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=135784&l=e4a64&id=507860631.
 I can't downsize them for some reason.
Yea Hubby was there. 

It was kind of funny but wasnt at the time.  We have been told that first births usually take hours.  Well I told hubby that we needed to leave for the hospital and he was in the middle of watching a movie.  He finished watching the movie and then took a SHOWER before we left.  He didnt believe it was as close as it was. 

We then were in the car and I told him to safely speed becuase I was about to push.  He didnt believe me and when we got there I was 8 centimeters!

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 02:30:03 pm »
congratulation s

Covan says hi

if you have paint on comp then open the image with that go into image and sketch skew type in 50, 50 that normally makes my pics good for here bout 200 kbs

----------------
Now playing: Baroness - Rays on Pinion
via FoxyTunes
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 02:43:12 pm by arkydo »

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 04:18:47 pm »
Thank you everyone!!!!  I LOVE being a mommy.  It is something that I never knew I wanted so much until now I am one and cant imagine ever being anything else. 

Yea I wouldnt let anyone take any pictures "pre" epidural.  I probably looked pretty rough then! :D  I barely got the epi.  I was completely dialated 5 mintues before they checked me and said I was completely dialated. 

It is so sweet to see my hubby with her!!  He has only changed 2 diapers since having her.  He said it scares him about wiping a little girl the wrong way! 

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 04:27:37 pm »
She is beautiful Amber and I ABSOLUTELY love your decorating style!  Her crib is gorgeous!!
Congrats to you and your hubs on a job well done!
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 06:22:58 am »
She is beautiful Amber and I ABSOLUTELY love your decorating style!  Her crib is gorgeous!!
Congrats to you and your hubs on a job well done!

AWW thank you so much.  Hubby doesnt think soo AHAHAHA  since I made him put up a chair rail and paint!!!  He had told me when I first found out it was a girl . 
"We arent going to do it REALLY girly are we?"  I said no but I mean she is a girl y not!! ;)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 07:20:26 am »
awwwwww congratulation s Amber and welcome to the world and BPO, precious Payton! We cant wait to see LOTS of pics.... and I love your avatar.... so beautiful you both are!!!

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 10:40:05 am »
I feel really bad.  The fur babies really have not "met" her yet.  They have sniffed her over the fence and have seen her while walking to thier crates. 

We have had TONS of ppl in the house and they have been kind of overwhelmed with that.  So during the time everyone is over and holding her they have been outside playing in thier new pool and then have been coming in after everyone leaves which has been at bedtime. 

I guess it is a good thing though. Thier "room" is right across the hall from hers and they have heard her cry and make a whole bunch of noises during the night and have not barked yet. 

Everyone leaves tomorrow so that will probably be the day they officially meet Miss Payton. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 07:47:20 pm »
you BPO people make some pretty cute babies.  :)  sounds like she was in a hurry to get this life thing started. 
can't wait to see more pics.  Congrats and nice to meet you Payton.

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 08:01:31 pm »
Well I introduced Bell to Payton tonight.  She didnt act like I thought she would. I was sure tha tshe would be in love with her but instead she is a little leary of her. 

I held Payton and let Bell out of her crate and brought her to the den.  I let her smell a blanket that Payton has been using today and then she came over to Payton.  She smelled her legs and hands.  I wouldnt let her get to close to her face yet.  I just kept praising her telling her how good a=she was and then Payton cried and that was enough for Bell.  She went and got right back in her crate. 

How do yall think she will be with her? She wasnt ugly just a little concerned.