Retrievers > Labrador Retriever Discussions

Lanie

(1/2) > >>

lorim2:
My little lab Lanie came out from my bedroom yesterday to see me when I got home.  She seemed fine and went to the door.  We were fixing to go out and she started teeing which totally floored me..So I am like "oh no, hurry lanie" and opened the door...she went out and fell over in a seizure!  Scared me to death...We held her until it was over, like a minute or less, straight in the car and to the vet.  Of course they couldnt really do alot...We are keeping a journal and I am praying that doesnt happen again...Has this ever happened to anyone before?

kathryn:
OMG, Lori and Lanie!  How is she doing now!  Big hugs to both you and her.  I haven't had a dog that had a seizure so I can't help with that.  But I'll be sending good thoughts your way. 

KiraNGunnersmom:
You and Lanie will be in my prayers.  Keep us updated on her.

GoldenPyrs:
Oh dear!  I haven't had any experience yet with seizures (knock wood!), so I'm sorry that I can't help.  I sure hope that this turns out to be a one-time thing though.  Please give Lanie an extra gentle hug for me. 

Apreston:
Poor Lanie!! I myself have never had any experience with seizures so I cant be much help....but I can offer Big Hugs and Kisses to the sweet girl. Hope she is ok and recovers quickly! Lots of Love
XOXOXO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version