BPO Just For Fun Forum > Games & Jokes

Getting to know you: 2 truths and a lie

<< < (2/7) > >>

London_Pyr_Lover:
1) TRUE! - At one point in time I was a professional theater actor. - I was in a few productions at the Grand Theater in Kingston ON.

2) TRUE! - I used to work in Northern Alberta Canada building pipelines from oilwells to refineries in -40 Celcius temperatures. - And it was D@MN cold!

3) FALSE - I ride my own motorcycle. - But I do ride on the back of my boyfriends bike, and fully intend on getting my own with a sidecar for Naja!  ;) ;D

Newly Newfed:
1 - I used to be the singer in a wedding band called the Cheeseballs.

2 - I was captain of the cheerleading squad in high school.

3 - I have several tattoos and piercings.

Newly Newfed:
1 - TRUE.  Despite our goofy name we were quite successful.

2 - FALSE.  I never cheered in high school.  I was too busy being the one playing the sports.

3 - TRUE.  The piercings have actually all come out despite several attempts.  I had three, but my body rejects them.  I do have five tattos - a unicorn on my left ankle, a unicorn head on my right thigh, a Bon Jovi related tattoo on my right hip, a design of my astrological sign on my upper back at the base of my neck and dolphins across my lower back.  (Yes, I have a tramp stamp.  And it's my favorite one!!  ;D ;D)

Gevaudan_Jo:
Cool game!

1- i have a really big fear of spiders...

2- i have 8 tattoos...

3- I am a complete slob...

Gevaudan_Jo:

1- i have a really big fear of spiders...
FALSE- Actually, i find spiders to be quite beautiful and very interesting. i am one of those people who wont kill them even if they are in the house... and I have big hairy tarantula, named Webley

2- i have 8 tattoos...
TRUE- i have an ankh with a lizard on my lower backside, a werewolf on my left leg, a cat from looney tunes on my right ankle, a spider on my chest, Zeus (great dane) on right shoulder, Zero (bullie) on left shoulder, a puzzle peice on my left forearm and jack skellington on my right arm. and im anxiously awaiting my next many many more to come.

3- I am a complete slob...
TRUE- my house isnt THAT bad, but my bedroom and computer desk are complete disaster. between pop cans, water bottles and sunflower seeds... thers many many other weird things to be found ha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version