Author Topic: Canine Carnival Photo Contest  (Read 4828 times)

Offline seaherons

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Canine Carnival Photo Contest
« on: August 02, 2008, 06:25:00 am »
Cirra's Dog Scout Troop and the local kennel club are sponsoring a Canine Carnival to celebrate AKC Responsible Dog Ownership Day.  There is a photo contest if any one would like to send pictures.  Here is the information.

Photo contest categories:  Cute Puppies, Dogs in Nature and Canine Sports.  One photo per dog per category is allowed.  $5.00 per photo or $10.00 for three photos.  Send 4 x 6 photos to Downeast Dog Scouts Troop #159   PO Box 73  Salisbury Cove, ME  04672  by Saturday, September 6, 2008.  Include your dog's name and your name, address, telephone and email.  Make checks payable to the Downeast Dog Scouts Troop # 159.

Voting for the photos will occur at the Canine Carnival on September 20, 2008 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm at the Woodlawn Museum  19 Black House Drive  Ellsworth, Maine  04605  Gift certificates will be awarded to the winners.

Canine Carnival activities include:  breed rescue groups, animal shelters, educational booths, canine sports demonstrations, Meet the Breeds, Canine Good Citizen testing, dog games and activities, crafts and activities for children, vendors, a canine photo contest and the kick off for the Downeast Dog Scouts Fall Walkathon.

Offline acelder

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Canine Carnival Photo Contest
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 04:48:41 pm »
I'm not sure how you're going to "judge" the photo contest...we had an idea of putting plastic containers out and have people vote on it with change.  Just an idea for you....
It's the dogs house...I just pay the mortgage.