Author Topic: Eduoard is Comin' My Way  (Read 3196 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Eduoard is Comin' My Way
« on: August 03, 2008, 08:28:57 pm »
Looks like tropical storm Eduoard is heading right for me, but no one seems to be too concerned. It would be nice if it blew my roof off, though so insurance could pay for it instead of me (hee hee).

It should blow through here tomorrow night. Keep us in your thoughts.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

lins_saving_grace

Re: Eduoard is Comin' My Way
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 08:32:11 pm »
Hang on and keep your feets and paws on the ground

lorim2

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 08:29:53 am »
Just come on to San Antonio and you will be ok!  When you guys get all settled in you should email and maybe we can get a group together!  My friends fam and mine are getting together like the last weekend in Aug to run the Guadalupe river, which should be against the law because its so much fun...If you happen to get here early, let me know!  Good luck with the storm...Good luck to Kathyrn too because they are thinking it might go Houston-Galveston way too! 

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 05:08:34 pm »
Please feel free to redirect Eduoard to the North Texas area, he is our only hope of breaking the heat wave and the lack of rain.
My thoughts are with all of my BPO friends in the Houston Galveston area, stay safe and check in when its over.

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 07:32:22 pm »
Just come on to San Antonio and you will be ok!  When you guys get all settled in you should email and maybe we can get a group together!  My friends fam and mine are getting together like the last weekend in Aug to run the Guadalupe river, which should be against the law because its so much fun...If you happen to get here early, let me know!  Good luck with the storm...Good luck to Kathyrn too because they are thinking it might go Houston-Galveston way too! 

Well, looks like Edouard is just skimming us. Lots of rain and some gusty wind, but nothing major. Whew!!

Lori, I will definitely drop you a line when I get to San Antonio. We MUST do a get-together. My new Dist. Mgr. called tonight and asked if I could be there by Sept. 1 instead of Sept. 14. YIKES!! I'd love to run the river - maybe next year. I've never done anything like that before.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 07:31:13 am »
Hold on to your roof...another is headed your way!!!
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 04:39:11 pm »
I just got home from work a little while ago and Eduoard went in to the East of us.  We got some heavy winds and some rain but not too bad.  How is everyone else doing?
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 09:33:45 pm »
Edouard skirted by us with just some wind and rain. Nothing major at all. However, today the power went out at my store for about an hour while it was perfectly sunny outside.

It figures.