Author Topic: Bryce is such a kind and thoughtful member of my family!  (Read 15016 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Bryce is such a kind and thoughtful member of my family!
« on: August 07, 2008, 05:35:29 pm »
My mother Had Breast Cancer and she left this world on Friday. I had a wonderful visit with her on Thursday and i missed her passing by 5 min on Friday.I have so much to do but wanted to take a break from it all. Bryce has taken to following me around every where i go he rests his head on the table and stares at me. When i cry he lays his head on my lap.I see a whole different side of Bryce on Tuesday when i took him to school he was kinda strange when i picked him up his teacher said he did not eat his lunch and wanted to hang out with the small dogs he is such a love bug i am so thankful to have him! Marina
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 06:57:18 pm by marinafb »
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: Bryce is such a kind and thoughtful member of my family!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 05:39:38 pm »
Oh, Marina. I am so sorry for your loss. It's incredible how our "best friends" can pick up when we really need them to be comforting and present, isn't it.

Good boy, Bryce.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

marypyrs

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 06:54:22 pm »
I'm so very sorry Marina. My thoughts and prayers are with you. There's not a doubt in my mind that Bryce feels your pain and loss. Hang on tight to him. He needs his Momma as much as you need him. These Special Beings feel almost as though we and they are one together. He needs to comfort you now. And you need him too. 

Again, My Dear. I am so sorry for your loss.
"J"

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 07:05:07 pm »
I am so sorry. Our dogs are such wonderful companions and true friends.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 07:08:26 pm »
I'm so sorry about your mother.  I hope you can find the strength during this time.  It's good that you have the doggy company to comfort you.

jesday

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 08:28:22 pm »
Amazing how these best friends know when they are needed. Hug him close and have a good cry. :'( :'(. So very sorry for your loss.

Offline kealoha812

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • "Life is short, Buy the shoes!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 05:52:13 am »
I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. It's amazing how our pets can sense when we need them. God bless.
"A righteous man regardeth the life of his animals" Proverbs 12:10
Meli - Golden retriever
Timber - newfie/border collie X
2 skin kids - ages 5 & 8
2 cats - Maui and Maea (who own us all)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2008, 07:06:36 am »
I'm so glad that Bryce is there comforting you at this time.  You are in my thoughts.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 09:46:23 am »
I'm so sorry for your loss Marina.  I hope that the next little while goes by smoothly and easily for you until you can start to feel normal again.  My thoughts go out to you and your family right now.  I'm glad that Bryce is there for you in this time of need.
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline jennifer

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 12:12:33 pm »
I'm sorry for your loss and grateful that Bryce is there to offer some comfort. (Good boy Bryce!) My thoughts and prayers are with you.  
:) Jennifer
Mom to Saint Nakita and Charlie the cat

RIP sweet Bear (9/02-8/08)

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2008, 09:11:57 pm »
Marina, I am very sorry for your loss.  I hope each day gets a little easier and that Bryce continues to bring you hope and joy.

Randy

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2008, 08:21:09 am »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Thank you all so very much Bryce is my rock and i love him dearly he has been there for me when the humans have'nt! Marina
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2008, 02:42:03 pm »
Sorry to hear about your mother Marina

It is amazing how our dogs provide such unconditional love, Bryce knows this is just what you need right now!!

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2008, 10:27:10 am »
I put my moms death notice in because she was truly an amazing woman she was driving up until about a month ago and still involved with her causes she touched so many lives and i am proud to say she will live on through her children and grandchildren.

Charlotte R. (Stutzman) Frantz
FRANTZ - Charlotte R. (nee Stutzman) Age 83, August 1, 2008; beloved mother of Marina F. Belknap, Trevor, and Corinne (Al Johns) Frantz; loving grandmother of Dylan C. and Caleb A. Johns; sister of Lyle, Earl Stutzman, and Helen Hollinger; predeceased by parents and a brother Blair Stutzman. A Memorial Service will be held 11 AM August 16, 2008 at the Orchard Park Friends Meeting House, 6924 East Quaker Rd., Orchard Park, NY 14127. Charlotte donated her body to SUNY at Buffalo Medical School and UNYTS. She was an active member of the American Friends Services Committee, Alternatives to Violence Project, Indigenous Womens Initiatives, and Volunteer at VIVE which assists world refugees seeking asylum in the US and Canada. If desired, donations may be made to Buffalo Quakers, 1272 Delaware Ave., Buffalo, NY 14209 or VIVE Inc., 50 Wyoming Ave., Buffalo, NY 14215. Arrangements by Schlager Funeral Home, Inc.
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

marypyrs

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2008, 11:13:50 am »
Marina. Please PM me. I, too, am a Stutzman.

"J"
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 02:56:42 pm by marypyrs »