Author Topic: Bryce is such a kind and thoughtful member of my family!  (Read 15014 times)

Offline Mom of Redheads

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Bryce is such a kind and thoughtful member of my family!
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2008, 05:41:49 pm »
What a sweet sweet baby you have.   Of course I'm partial to English Mastiff's!  ;)

I am so sorry about your mother. 
Michelle

Mommy to Dutchess/Apricot English Mastiff 2/08
Chase and Reagan--my non furry babies--6 and 7

Offline newfsie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 05:15:17 am »
 :-[I am so sorry for your loss, and I am so glad you had a nice visit the day before and that you have your special friend Bryce to be there for you.
Newfsie, from Downunder
owned by Annabelle, Tessa, Nugget and six horses

http//:community.webs hots.com/user/newfs4ever

"Never underestimate the warmth of a cold nos

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2008, 05:25:13 am »
I put my moms death notice in because she was truly an amazing woman she was driving up until about a month ago and still involved with her causes she touched so many lives and i am proud to say she will live on through her children and grandchildren.

Charlotte R. (Stutzman) Frantz
FRANTZ - Charlotte R. (nee Stutzman) Age 83, August 1, 2008; beloved mother of Marina F. Belknap, Trevor, and Corinne (Al Johns) Frantz; loving grandmother of Dylan C. and Caleb A. Johns; sister of Lyle, Earl Stutzman, and Helen Hollinger; predeceased by parents and a brother Blair Stutzman. A Memorial Service will be held 11 AM August 16, 2008 at the Orchard Park Friends Meeting House, 6924 East Quaker Rd., Orchard Park, NY 14127. Charlotte donated her body to SUNY at Buffalo Medical School and UNYTS. She was an active member of the American Friends Services Committee, Alternatives to Violence Project, Indigenous Womens Initiatives, and Volunteer at VIVE which assists world refugees seeking asylum in the US and Canada. If desired, donations may be made to Buffalo Quakers, 1272 Delaware Ave., Buffalo, NY 14209 or VIVE Inc., 50 Wyoming Ave., Buffalo, NY 14215. Arrangements by Schlager Funeral Home, Inc.

Well today is the day of my mom's memorial service and i am really  :'( :'(  i hope i make it through the am keep me in your thoughts Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

yellow_dog_mom

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 07:42:15 am »
Marina,

Sincere hugs straight from my heart to your heart... Peaceful Rest to your beloved mother..

Your boy is so special..my girls do the same..and lick tears off my face. My Ashley, as I mentioned in her post, took my whole hand in her mouth and just held it. I believe it is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen a dog do. When a friend stopped by to feed my girls (I was on an overnight business trip) Ashley did the same thing to her..my friend ended up spending the night here because she was so touched by the **hand holding**

« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 07:45:48 am by yellow_dog_mom »