Author Topic: TOTALLY NDR but you reptile lovers will understand  (Read 2625 times)

angelsmama

TOTALLY NDR but you reptile lovers will understand
« on: August 09, 2008, 05:19:51 pm »
I am getting another Ball Python  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D She is a BEAUTIFUL reduced pattern Ball too! The guy is being AWESOME too. He only wants 75 for her, and 30 for her entire set up. She has a long 20 gal aquarium, her heat pad that sticks under her tank, her water bowl and hide box. He knows I am a single parent so he is letting me make payments but here in about a week I'll have my Eve! Here are a couple of pictures of her. At least I think she's beautiful :P She is about 3 years old. These are the only shots Matthew (who is holding her for me) sent but when I get her I'll for sure get new pictures of her!  The first 4 pictures are of Eve. The 5th is one of Hydra I just had to share 'cause of how amazing of a shot I took of him  :D. I just had to share my excitement. I waited until I knew I could definately get her before saying anything. You couldn't have an easier pet either hehe. About $5 every two weeks per snake if you were to buy their food from a pet store but we are about to have breeding tanks of mice set up so that solves that. Our only money we are out is bedding and electricity for their heat. You guys should all get Ball Pythons :D They are the sweetest things when you know they are captive bred. Hydra in the 3 years I have had him hasn't even hissed at me. Neither has Bob/Bobbie our 5 foot Ball Python. They are great pets, and so long lived, the oldest living BP on record was 47 when she died. Ok I'll stop ranting and wrap up my book here. But enjoy the pictures  ;D

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: TOTALLY NDR but you reptile lovers will understand
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 07:02:32 pm »
She is stunning! Congratulation s.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 07:05:48 pm »
shes a beauty! congrats! and what a deal ;)
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 07:50:21 pm »
She's awesome!
I'm biding my time to get a snake.  Maybe in another 2 yrs.  Have a couple of other reptiles I'm looking at first for the spring, hopefully  ::)
But snakes are in the certain future.  I love balls and corns myself........ ...and just saw an awesome hognose morph on another site.  To die for!   ;D

angelsmama

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 09:46:44 pm »
aww hehe i love hognosed snakes.. but on BP's my fav morph would be any of the piebalds... sooooooo pretty! :)

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 10:34:47 am »
She's awesome!! And the pic of Hydra is too cool - what good timing with the camera!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python