Author Topic: You think this dog needs obedience training?  (Read 6921 times)

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
You think this dog needs obedience training?
« on: August 09, 2005, 01:23:31 pm »

A bit indelicate, but not that bad... but this dog has issues

http://www.crapville.com/media_videos12/dogbite.wmv

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: You think this dog needs obedience training?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 01:32:35 pm »
Ooo, I remember watching that episode on Show Dogs Moms and Dads. That dog really does need some training, I definitly wouldn't let any of my dogs get away with that! My poodle, daschund, dobies, gsd mix, any of them!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline SPIKESMOMMY

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 01:33:41 pm »
WOW And I thought it was rude and he needed more training cause Spike sticks his nose in peoples butts when they walk by us.
Rachael and Spike

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2005, 01:34:03 pm »
RUN!!!!!!! The dog bites!!!!!!!!   :o

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2005, 01:38:18 pm »
I can't imagine saying that outloud.  I can see someone passing out with Lady running at them and me screaming RUN RUN RUN for your life...the dog bites! 

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2005, 01:44:35 pm »
Is it wrong that I laughed my a** off at that??!! "He bites me in the v--, but his teeth are small, they just pinch"

HELLO! Reality check!! If you have to tell people to "run! the dog bites"
a) get him some training and, especially
b) DON'T have him off leash in a PARK!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2005, 01:46:28 pm »
and for heavan's sake don't rub that liver flavored spray on people walking by. :) 

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2005, 01:48:20 pm »
Oh, and what was that about the dog had a vasectomy, but is not castrated so he can still "make love" but can't make babies??? Has anyone ever heard of this? WHY????
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2005, 01:50:04 pm »
I didn't know dogs could be so romantic.   I think it all the luggage comes off when they get fixed!

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2005, 01:51:02 pm »
OMG - jjfritsche, I am glad I am not the only one!  For some reason I found that clip heartbreakingl y sad and hysterically funny at the same time...

And EXCUSE ME, am I crazy or did I hear her tell the Animal Control Officer that the dog's name was HAPPY?????   
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2005, 01:59:39 pm »
He bite me in my v__*.  When I'm walking , and he sees other dog, he right away, he jump on my v_*, because he gets so crazy!

but his teeth are very small, and they don't damage very much. they just - they pinch!

Well.. Hey as long as they just pinch!   I just can't imagine hearing someone saying that in public.  I laughed a lot too :) But why on earth would she let him loose and only having to run around telling people ... Lookout he bites!??
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 02:01:44 pm by brandon »
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2005, 02:02:19 pm »
He bite me in my v__*.  When I'm walking , and he sees other dog, he right away, he jump on my v_*, because he gets so crazy!

but his teeth are very small, and they don't damage very much. they just - they pinch!

Well.. Hey as long as they just pinch!   I just can't imagine hearing someone saying that in public.  I laughed a lot too :)

Let me just mention that if Happy bit ME in the v__*, his name would no longer be Happy!

And guys, don't think you are safe either - you heard what happens to the Labrador....

I just can't imagine why you wouldn't try to get some help for a dog like that, or at the very least keep it on a leash... 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 02:04:42 pm by grumpybunny »
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2005, 02:08:48 pm »
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY  JOY!

dohertyswissy

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2005, 02:52:31 pm »
I think I would pull a Gyp's hubbie move and kick that d**n dog through a tire swing if it bit me in he v----.  That lady is certifiably nuts!

Offline Joji

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2005, 02:55:00 pm »
OMG - jjfritsche, I am glad I am not the only one!  For some reason I found that clip heartbreakingl y sad and hysterically funny at the same time...

Ditto -- I was laughing aloud ... but in the end, I'm shaking my head, thinking 'unbelievable.'  And she is the reason why non-dog-lovers are screaming for breed bans and no dog parks. 

sheez    :(
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. -Phil Pastoret