Author Topic: I'm da baby  (Read 6618 times)

lins_saving_grace

I'm da baby
« on: August 13, 2008, 05:39:25 pm »
Grace is the great cleaner-up'er of the neighborhood.  Tonight she found a binky.  She carried it home safely in the rolls of her jawls and ran into the bedroom with it as soon as we walked in the door. 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 05:42:27 pm by Lin »

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: I'm da baby
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 05:49:35 pm »
That first picture is priceless!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

lookingfornewf

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 05:53:11 pm »
I'm afraid a binky in the mouth kind of destroys the big tough dog image. Thanks for the laugh.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 05:54:43 pm »
I'm afraid a binky in the mouth kind of destroys the big tough dog image. Thanks for the laugh.

you're right.  I've totally busted Grace as a big meanie.  if people could see her the way i do, i'd have no rottie fear issues in the neighborhood.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 02:07:40 pm »
as if a binky didn't destroy the big bad dog image enough, today Grace's boyfriend, Roscoe, the poodle, chased me from my Jeep to my door.  For some reason, he loves me to pieces.  He knows my car and waits for me sometimes.  So today, him and his daddy were out and ready to jump in the car and go.  Roscoe waited for me to park and ran after me.  I told him i had to go inside and get Grace (and that's what he was waiting for anyway).  I opened the door and let him in.  We ran back to Grace's room and let her out of bed.  He then dragged her outside.
So, not only is Grace a binky sucker, but she get led around by a teeny weeny poodle. 
God these 2 are so cute together.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 03:25:51 pm »
it's hard to get pics of them together since i have to watch for other people when i'm outside with her.  I'll try to get pics soon.

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 04:25:04 pm »
Awwww. What a cute wittle baaaaaby. hahaha

She is too funny. :D ;D :-*
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline Rajas Mom

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Feeling a little cramped in the car (by choice)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 05:56:49 pm »

you're right.  I've totally busted Grace as a big meanie.  if people could see her the way i do, i'd have no rottie fear issues in the neighborhood.

Eh, use the tough girl image to your advantage.  Those who need to know she is a sweetheart probably already know.  And the rest won't be messing with your house any time soon!

I always laugh when my new next door neighbors (who are terrified of dogs) freak out about my dogs (a lab, a St. Bernard, and a 15 year old 13 pound mutt missing half her teeth).  What are they going to do, lick you?  Luckily, the rest of my neighbors love them, sadly for the new neighbors this is a dog neighborhood (big backyards for a reason).
Raja (Our Princess), 3 yr St. Benard
Charlie (Our Calico Cat), 3 yr
Bocephus (Wild & Crazy Lab), RIP
Shadow (Secretly a Cat Schipperke Mix), RIP