Author Topic: Hello BPO - It's Kelly, Kate & Blake!!!  (Read 8845 times)

k2campbell

Hello BPO - It's Kelly, Kate & Blake!!!
« on: August 13, 2008, 08:37:41 pm »
MY GOODNESS I miss you people like you wouldn't believe!!! ::) ;) I have been SO RIDICULOUSLY busy...I haven't even had time to take a pee in peace let alone have any "me" time with my computer!!! ::) I won't bore you with the details though ::) :D ;)

ANYHOW...we're all good here! Can't believe it's already mid-August! ::) We're off to PEI on Friday for 2 weeks, SO EXCITED to get away and for Blake to enjoy all his relatives and the ocean! ;D ;D ;D

So NOT excited though to be dropping Kate off at the pet resort tomorrow for 2 weeks...GOOD LORD I am going to miss that girl!!! :'( :'( :'( She had a good time there for her "trial run" back in May for 3 days but 2 weeks is a long time...I just hope she realizes we're coming back to get her! :-\ :'( They take great care of the dogs there...it is VERY nice but still...she's my baby girl!!! :'( I'll be calling every other day to see how she is...I hope she has a fun time! :-\ ;)

We've done some camping this summer, it's either rained (or snowed...ya you heard right  ::)!) but we've always had a good time regardless. Blake and Kate are BEST FRIENDS...it is so wonderful! ;) She is such a GOOD GIRL...puts up with SO MUCH from him...what an angel of a dog! I'm sure he's going to miss her while we're away too...I know she'll be missing him! ;)

Blake's had a lot of 1st's lately...1st Birthday; 1st steps (he's a walking machine! ::) :D ;)); 1st haircut (see the before & after pics); the list goes on & on! ;D He is a happy, hilarious little boy...we are so blessed! ;D

Attached some pics. From Kate joining me for lunch camping, to her exploring a wheat field, to her & Blake hanging out...and a video too of the best friends  ;) Had to post more than once on here to include them all  ;)

http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj244/k2campbell/?action=view&current=Jul23-312008.flv

Hope all is well with EVERYONE! ;) Miss you all, please give yourselves and your fur kids & skin kids a big hug from us! :-* I miss hearing all of your stories and seeing pics of your crews & clans...talk to you when we're back from the island! ;D  :-*
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 08:42:57 pm by k2campbell »

k2campbell

Re: Hello BPO - It's Kelly, Kate & Blake!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 08:40:54 pm »
More pics  ;)

k2campbell

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 08:41:53 pm »
And the last two! ;D

DenverFurKiddos

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 06:51:35 am »
Welcome back!  I am totally loving your pictures!  Blake is ADORABLE in his little rocker sweatshirt and mohawk pics! If I ever have a boy, it's going to be a rule that he has a mohawk!  Kate looks like she is FABULOUS with him.  My favorite pic is the one with Blake just Loooung-ing on Kate!  Thanks for brightening my day!

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 08:26:51 am »
OMG BLAKE IS A LITTLE BOY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAGH!

Great photos Kelly! Its good to see you!

So, what ended up happening after your year-long maternity leave? What did you decide to do?

k2campbell

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 10:52:22 am »
So, what ended up happening after your year-long maternity leave? What did you decide to do?

I actually am doing odd jobs here & there for now (cleaning some houses; house sitting; etc.) to make some $. When we get back from vacation though I'm looking for something part-time (probably) in retail or something? Just didn't want to start a new job to ask for 2 weeks off in August! ::) ;)

lorim2

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 03:46:24 pm »
Your pics are great!  Its hard to even say which is my favorite.  They are all awesome.  Looks like Kate and Blake have a really special bond which is soooo cool.  YOu guys have fun...Kate will be fine and sure she will be having fun too!

AudgePadge

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 03:51:22 pm »
Those pics are AWESOME! Love it! Blake is soo big! Kate is as sweet as ever! <3333

k2campbell

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 06:07:40 pm »
Thanks everyone!!! We're outta here in the morning...Kate seemed happy when we pulled up to the pet resort today...I hope she has a wonderful time! :) At least we have something to REALLY look forward to upon returning home...to go pick up Kate! ;D ;D ;D

Talk to you soon! ;)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2008, 02:04:01 pm »
good to see you again.  Looks like everyone is happy.  I love the first pic.  Blake looks like a cowboy with attitude.  :)