Author Topic: I have a New Game....Where's the Poopie?  (Read 2626 times)

AudgePadge

I have a New Game....Where's the Poopie?
« on: August 20, 2008, 11:17:48 am »
So I woke up this morning...all sleepy eyed, stumble into the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee...then BAM!:o

I'm hit with this OVERWHELMING smell!! It smelt like Monty had gotten into the trash again, and at a banana and pooped it out or something...

When I finally got my vision back, I wondered around the kitchen, expecting the biggest dump of my life... Nothing...

The poop was INVISIBLE! I went around the house, checked everyone's butt...and NOTHIN...

:-\ So...where's the poop?

Well...after about an HOUR...Found out...it's not a poopie...  :'( It's a dead mouse...

Its actually the mouse we've been trying to catch for weeks now, finally he found himself in a trap-  I felt like those evil guys in the movie Mouse Hunt.... He kept outsmarting us...until last night...and now I'm a little sad...

Offline +four+leaf+clover+

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: I have a New Game....Where's the Poopie?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 07:29:31 pm »
I hate mice.  I wouldn't go torturing one on purpose, but I'm quite happy if my cat gets one and eats it.  The best vermin to have is probably ants, and the worst is mice because of the wee and poo they leave in your cupboards.  Hate them.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 07:33:37 pm by +four+leaf+clover+ »

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 07:36:19 pm »
"shudder".....I HATE HATE HATE mice. We had a problem in our last house( knock wood  ;))with mice. I told hubby if we got one more we are moving...lol

Offline MeAndMyMuttz

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 08:25:57 am »
I had a problem at our last house with mice as well but with hubby deployed I couldn't stand putting out traps as I would be horrifically depressed and probably traumatized if I ever found one. And I'm sure we all know the problems with using poison, even if kept "away from the other animals" in the house. I pretty much got up at 4-5am every morning to super clean all the surfaces of the kitchen before making breakfast until I allowed a stray cat to come inside. (enter "Noah" who became our family member,and only cat shortly after) Even declawed he's the best mouser I've ever seen, and I felt a bit better because at least it was the "natural order" of things.

Glad your little mouse won't be bothering you anymore. But hope his end was quick :(

:)

"A dog is not "almost human," and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such." - John Holmes

Offline vmimom2006

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 08:39:07 am »
I can just see you being on poop patrol thoughout the house. :D ;D I have 4 house cats so there isn't a mouse brave enough to come in with this crowd on full alert. I have however been on a poop patrol only to find the smell was coming from the other half of my duplex (nasty!!). :P
Mom to:
Athena 20 month Blue Great Dane
Aurora 5 yr Blue Merle Great Dane
Baby Tux cat-RIP 6/9/09
Mandy & Millie 10 yr sisters tabbys
Wheet 9 yr black shorthair devil cat
Lucy Lu & Buckley 8 month kitties

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 09:12:23 am »
G-R-O-S-S!!!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python