Author Topic: I Now Believe....NOTHING is Impossible...  (Read 6633 times)

AudgePadge

I Now Believe....NOTHING is Impossible...
« on: August 22, 2008, 11:32:04 am »
If I can get a WOLF-DOG and a GOAT to live in semi-peace and harmony... I don't care what anyone says... World Peace is possible  :P  Okay...maybe not THAT extreme...at least a world where there are no taxes at least  :D

Ramses is settling is very well...He hasn't really taken much notice to Elvis, but Elvis always has an eye on him... Elvis always makes sure Roscoe is near by, Just in Case...

He doesn't play with the others, keeps to himself...but is quietly, pleasantly affectionate.. . unlike the emotionally shallow Monty- who will go home with anyone with temperpedic bed.

Not excitable, just... Calm, submissive...b ut intelligent as all heck... I still don't trust him fully with Elvis unsupervised.. .Elvis is now confined in the pen with the Turkey...

But here are some pics...

(I still can't get over all that hair) :P

angelsmama

Re: I Now Believe....NOTHING is Impossible...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 12:01:46 pm »
oh wow he is  GORGEOUS!!

Offline hairprincessnyu

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 03:19:45 pm »
Wow he is beautiful! I would like to have him on my sitting on the couch in my living room when my DH travels  ;D
True love is being gone all day, and coming home to a dog who licks your face.

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 03:22:34 pm »
That's awesome!!!  In that first pic, the side view, he looks very similar to my Issy!!  Good luck and keep us posted.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 06:29:04 pm »
I might be willing to go home with anyone with a temperpedic bed too ;) Did you end up with the sister too?

AudgePadge

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 04:26:49 pm »
I think the sister was adopted... which is probably for the best, it would've been a handful if there were two of them...

Ramses had a good weekend...I learned he's not "untrained" the little stinker...he's a FAKE!

I thought he was unsocialized and not trained...but I've learned this weekend...he does what he wants, when he wants... He can even SHAKE and JUMP UP... only when he wants to...

I think he was abused in his last life...he's terrified of MIL's boyfriend (6'2 white guy w/booming voice) wont go near him...but he's coming around

Everyday I'm learning something new about him...like this morning how he can open fridge doors!! Gotta bungee the doors shut now..LOL

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 06:19:31 am »
LOL!  Thats TALENT!  LOL!

He's so handsome!  Those eyes are amazing!

You have a good lookin' crew there, goat included!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!