Author Topic: If I were a Moose...and You were a Cow...  (Read 5029 times)

AudgePadge

If I were a Moose...and You were a Cow...
« on: August 26, 2008, 02:18:20 pm »
From some random song way back when...ANYWAY. ..Check this story out...SOOO CUTE!!! Moosies are soo cute!!!! Aghhh gonna steal one!

I got this from someone who got it from someone else...we don't actually know the people or what area they're in.   ______________ ______________ ______________ ________

A neighbor went for a walk up Falls Creek, found a baby moose in some distress in the creek, got him out of the creek, tried to send him on his way, tried to find the mother, but eventually the moose stumbled back into the creek, was rescued again, and followed Jonathon home.

Jonathon  has only a small cabin so took the moose to another neighbour (Andrea Smith), who took these photos.

I have never even seen moose in this area, so am bewildered that a baby moose would be on its own way up a mountainous creek.

They took the moose the next day to Helen Jamieson in Blewett, who looks after wild animals.  She put it in a pen with a fawn.

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: If I were a Moose...and You were a Cow...
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 02:25:37 pm »
GAAAA!!!!  Oh My Goodness!!!!!!!  I LURVES HIM!!!  I wanna steal him and take him home with me!

Seriously though, those are like the cutest freaking pictures ever!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 04:08:34 pm »
The baby moose with the baby deer - OMG! That is such cuteness!! (I'm holding out for a goat, though...)
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Gentian

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 04:42:31 pm »
The baby moose with the baby deer - OMG! That is such cuteness!! (I'm holding out for a goat, though...)

OK.  ;D

I think the moose is cuter, though.

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 05:29:56 pm »
OMG!  that is too freakin' cute!! 
How sad that his momma couldn't be found but at least he was found and in good hands.

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 05:32:50 pm »
Gentian, OMG, you don't even know - I LOVE the black little goat!! Now I'm a goat lover for sure!! See my puppies in the avatar? My favorite colors on my fur friends! Now, if I can find me a black goat and a brindle goat (lol) we'd be all set!!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Gentian

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 08:03:32 pm »
Gentian, OMG, you don't even know - I LOVE the black little goat!! Now I'm a goat lover for sure!! See my puppies in the avatar? My favorite colors on my fur friends! Now, if I can find me a black goat and a brindle goat (lol) we'd be all set!!

I'm a big goat fan, too.  :) He was a fun baby.

Offline ruffian

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 10:22:49 pm »
Moose, not so cute when they end up in the car beside you at 100 kms on an icy highway, at 10pm on boxing day.  SIL ended up with a broken collar bone, and was lucky she only weights 95lbs because had she been bigger she would have been crushed when it rolled off the roof of the Cavalier we were in, good times.