Author Topic: Shampoo/Conditioner  (Read 1615 times)

jesday

Shampoo/Conditioner
« on: August 28, 2008, 06:13:47 pm »
Well looks like I'm going to have to go into the self grooming business with my kids. They are a mess daily even with constant brushing. :-X I've just ordered the Airforce Metro dryer and now looking for Shampoo/Conditioner sold by the gallon if possible. Frankly I haven't asked my groomer what she uses and I really don't want to ask the Yuppy Puppy which is a do-it-yourself dog wash because, well, seems kind of rude to say "I'm not going to use your services, but can you tell what kind of shampoo you use?"

Sophie has sensitive skin and needs some form of oatmeal probably and whatever conditioner they use keeps them smelling great for almost a whole week. There are so many products on the internet it's very hard to know what is truly a good, safe product.

Then I got a brilliant idea - BPO! :D Any suggestions?

lookingfornewf

Re: Shampoo/Conditioner
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 09:27:26 pm »
I just tried a new shampoo on the dogs tonight. It smells great and I like the way the label read. It is Bark Basics Oatmeal Anti-Itch Shampoo with a pleasant coconut fragance. It is natural, bio-degradeable, environmentall y friendly, cruelty free, no filler, thickeners, harsh additives, oils, lanolins or silicones.
Reading the label again it sounds so good and smells so good I might have to steal it from the dogs to try on myself. They have a website- www.bark2basic s.com. I just got it at a small pet store.

jesday

Re: Shampoo/Conditioner
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 09:09:27 am »
Thanks, that is one of the ones I found online and was considering. Funny how they can't leave sprinklers alone, lie in the muddiest hole, play in their kiddie pool, But rinse them with a hose and it's, "aahhhhh! I'm meltinggggg..!" :D