Author Topic: Seattle!!!  (Read 4114 times)

Offline BigSoftandFluffyLover

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Seattle!!!
« on: September 01, 2008, 11:03:25 pm »
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that we made it to Seattle just fine.  My husband starts his new job tomorrow and I start school on the 22nd.  The day before we left we found out that we are having our first kid as well!!! OMG!!! If there are any other Scorpios out there, you probably understand, this is just how it is for us...all or nothing .)  Anywho, i was just seeing if there were any locals out here that know any good "pee" spots or just wanted to play.  Thank you all!!!

Rasputin helping pack the only way he knows how ;)

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Seattle!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 01:09:03 am »
Wow, you have lots of new & happy things in your lives!  Big congratulation s on the move, new jobs and especially the new baby on the way.  Oh, and welcome to the Pacific Northwest! 

(Rasputin looks simply exhausted by of the packing.  :D  Tee hee!)
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline AltDeutsche

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 03:53:00 am »
Congrats on the Baby news! And on the successful move.

Wa is a great place to live. We enjoyed it a lot, plus my family is settled all over that area.
Danielle
Mace Sable Coated GSD 02/08
Rex Sable Coated GSD 02/08

Offline pyr4me

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 06:32:04 am »
Congratulation s on all of your wonderful news! I love Seattle, what an amazing place to live and start your expanding family!  ;D
Jennifer

Tipper (8 1/2 yrs) Golden Retriever/Sheltie mix
Jenny (4 yrs) Great Pyrenees
Gabriel (14 yrs) Sealpoint Himalayan cat
Melanie (11 yrs) Domestic medium hair cat

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
~Robert Lewis Steven

DenverFurKiddos

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 07:04:30 am »
Congratulation s!!  What exciting news!!!!  ;D You're gonna have a blast in Seattle!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 04:58:05 pm »
congrats on the move, the new job, the school and the baby.  Wow!!! That's a lot on your plate all of a sudden. 

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 08:02:48 pm »
Thanks everyone!!! Chaos:  Do you live in Olympia?  Ive spent a bit of time out there, actually jumped out of a plane there once ;)  Things are going great!!! Mike had his first day on the job today (such a Virgo, always feels better when he has a job to do ;)) and went very well.  He is suited for this area very much!! Personally ive had a huge pregnant day, sick and very tired...but i dont start school for a few weeks so ill take advantage while i can!!!  Rasputin isnt peeing outside and he still hasnt pooped...not eating at all yet, im getting alittle concerned :(  Thank you all for your support!!!

Offline Rajas Mom

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Feeling a little cramped in the car (by choice)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 08:07:21 pm »
Congratulation s!  And I'm hoping that Rasputin adjusts well soon.  I've only had one move with a dog, so I don't have much advice to lend in that department.
Raja (Our Princess), 3 yr St. Benard
Charlie (Our Calico Cat), 3 yr
Bocephus (Wild & Crazy Lab), RIP
Shadow (Secretly a Cat Schipperke Mix), RIP

jesday

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 09:15:24 am »
Congrats on the move. But once you get to the land of Micro Brew you'll think PBR stands for Professional Bull Riding. :D

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 01:24:37 pm »
PBR!! LOL!!!  Thank again evreryone!! He did poo yesterday, i think all noises makes him a bit shy...you know how men can be ;)  Took him for an hour walk today, too much for me ;), it was a no go but we will see!!!

Offline peytons mama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 08:03:44 pm »
wow i haven't been on here (BPO) in forever. congradulation s on the exciting baby news! and the moving to the evergreen state. i am originally from there and miss it everyday. i was from seatac. i hope you have PLENTY of opportunities to go to all the wonderful and beautiful spots! have fun!
Your house isn't a home until you have made a bed for a dog.

Offline boxermama

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 06:10:41 pm »
lol...aww i wish my dog was that calm....she is freakin out about us moving!  have a great new start in seattle.... I have never been but i am actually going to see it for the first time in a week (my best friend moved there about a year ago) and my baby brother lives in Portland.... My other best friend is a scorpio and she is pregnant with twin girls due in nov as well (scorpio too!!!) and she got pregnant right after she moved to sacramento!!! so i am sure she would relate well to you....congrat s on the baby!!!!