Author Topic: New picture of Gucci and Puggsly  (Read 3931 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
New picture of Gucci and Puggsly
« on: September 10, 2008, 03:30:33 pm »
Since I posted about the hrricane figured I would also post a new pic of my babies  ;D

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: New picture of Gucci and Puggsly
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 08:26:52 am »
 :) So nice to hear from you two!!!! I am doing good, extrememly busy but good. I now have both my daughters full time, Skyla's dad moved to Houston so he doesnt really see her anymore. Between work and my girls I am always busy and just completely drained!!!! Gucci looks good in that picture cause I just got done bathing her and grooming her at work, but most of the time she doesnt look that good LOL Its pretty sad that her mommy works at a groomers and she looks bad!!! Im too busy doing everyone else's dog I dont have enough time for my own, bad mommy!!! Her and Pugsly get along awesome!!!! They are always playing together at my work and at home. If any dog barks at Pugsly, at work, Gucci goes and barks at them. She protects her little brother  :D Pugsly is well bigger then Gucci, height and weight wise. I still miss having a big dog but these 2 are wonderful little dogs and I love them to death  ;D