Author Topic: Belated birthday  (Read 1456 times)

jesday

Belated birthday
« on: September 10, 2008, 11:55:29 am »
Sophie & Syrus turned 1 year old August 24th. I thought I should update the avatar from their puppy pics and also show that we are not the kind of heartless people who forget their kids birthday.

We had friends visiting from back east and they are not "dog" people. I know what you're thinking, then how can they be friends? ;) So the celebration was a bit low key.

Anyway the one photo attached is all we got. It took a little convincing to show them the cake was indeed people food and that I didn't bake any dog bones into it. Good idea for next year though.

We celebrated later with an extra long dog parking and their first Kool Dayz frozen dog block. I didn't have any chicken broth so used chicken noodle soup. Apparently Syrus doesn't like noodles. He spit all his out in a neat little pile. I truly don't know how he did that. :)

So happy late birthday my sweet baboos!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Belated birthday
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 02:24:37 pm »
Happy Belated Birthday!  Love the pic! 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

lorim2

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 02:27:54 pm »
Looks like your babies had a great birthday!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 03:41:03 pm »
What a monumental birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!