Author Topic: In the line of fire!  (Read 2074 times)

Offline MarleyPyr

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Marley - Pyr & Jasmin - BMD
    • View Profile
In the line of fire!
« on: September 11, 2008, 11:33:51 am »
Esshh! Jasmin keeps going under Marley's leg when he pee's and she gets a full shower! How do I get her to stop doing this?? ???
Carolyn
1 Great Pyr 2yrs
1 Berner pup

Casselman,Ontario
Canada

Lyn

Re: In the line of fire!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 12:20:55 pm »
Sorry I can't help but laugh. Lola used to walk under Bubba when he was peeing too. The only reason it stopped is that she grew too tall to fit underneath him. ::)

There were numerous times that Lola got an emergency bath outside. In the wintertime I used to towel off the pee, bring her in the house and right into the tub she went. It was nasty.. So I feel your pain.  ;)

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 12:37:22 pm »
Sorry but it has happened here too...lol  Rosie was always getting a bath. FArley would either pee on her or she would walk under him.  She finally grew too big to go under. I have to say some days Farley will still try to pee on her  ::)
 I guess just keeping her on a leash until Marley has finished peeing  :-\

Offline Jas2Cats

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All my babies :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 03:53:19 am »
LOL  Sorry, hopefully when Jasmin gets big enough she'll stop walking under him.  Maple used to do that to Woody as a puppy, and now as a full grown dog too big to walk under him, she still sticks her head in the way.  You'd think they'd learn.
Alyce

Woody  (aka Big Dog) (12 1/2) Shorthaired Laberaimer (1/2 German Shorthair, 1/4 Lab, 1/4 Weimaraimer)
Maple (aka Princess Poo) (7 1/2) Boxer/ GS mix
Fuzzy (15 1/2)long haired tabby cat
Trouble & Double 3 1/2 year old African Leopard Tortoises.
Ed (17+) and Cris (13+) skin kids