Author Topic: Pups for sale in San Diego, ca...  (Read 4241 times)

Offline DaneMom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Pups for sale in San Diego, ca...
« on: August 10, 2005, 05:03:43 pm »
i found this on craigslist. they are so cute. if anything look at the link to see the pics of a fawn great danes..SOOOOOO OOOOOOoo cute!

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/for/90218426.html

ANGEL

Offline DaneMom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Pups for sale in San Diego, ca...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 05:05:30 pm »
i cant help myself but i keep looking at the pics..lol they are so cute and i wish i could get one..then again i think my Sophie is planty puppy for me..lol..but arent they just adorable..ever yone at once..

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW

Nicole

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 06:35:27 pm »
Let's go steal em....hehehe! Too cute.

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 06:45:10 pm »
Awww so cute...I want one!!!!*pout*

Offline DaneMom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 07:00:51 pm »
ok how about this..we go and "LOOK" at them and then someone get the attention of the owers while one of us goes and takes the rest of them...sound good?LOL

sooo cute!

Nicole

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 07:38:52 pm »
DaneMom-That is a GREAT idea! We could pull it off, too. We're all so knowledgeable. ...we could just distract the owners by asking them tons of questions, and talking shop with them, and that sort of thing, and the designated Dane Napper could easily slip off with them, and make a run for Jaime and Michael's house!

Offline DaneMom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2005, 07:48:58 pm »
great great!!! im all for it. when shall this happen? i have a big SUV too so they will not notice the pups in there. boy i wish i could get one. those are just so adorable!!!! i wonder how much she wants for them..i know if i call and ask i will end up going to look at them and *BAM* you will hear me saying "i got another puppy!" LOL

earlier i took Sophie out for a walk and neighbors asked me if she was the same dog as they remember. i told them "no they have a place where you can trade in danes for a bigger size" LOL i then said "of course its her!" they were so shocked because she has gotten so big and then i got all the questions, how big will she be, how much does she weigh, can you really handle her with 5 kids and so on....i said no "she ate the baby the other day but thats a relief for me cause thats one less mouth to feed" LOL he she deserved the smart butt remark..haha.. .

ok now im just babbling....i still want one of those pups...just wanna pet um and sqeeze um and call them MINE! lol

Offline Lesli310

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2005, 08:14:50 pm »
theres no such thing as too many pups you should go get one.