BPO Just For Fun Forum > Monthly Photo Contests

BPO Calendar information anyone???

(1/2) > >>

crazysoldier1:
I am trying to send my pic of my Dog for the calendar but don't know where to size or information. Can anybody help me out...V/R Iran

kathryn:
I think the pic size has to be at least 800.  You send your pic to Jaime (our fearless BPO leader) at her email address jabear@gmail.com.  You put your login name; your pup's name, breed, and age; and I think I am forgetting something.  Ok, hopefully someone else will be along to give you the full scoop.  Hope that helps.

Kat

jesday:
Put BPO 2009 Calendar in subject line. :)

jennifer:
Alright - I give up - I'm a photo-tard.  :P  ::) Although I'm getting much better at taking photographs, I know next to nothing about editing them. Specifically, I don't know how to dictate the size of the photo, as we need to do for the calendar picture submission. I've seen some amazing photography stuff on this site and I'm hoping someone will be able to help me. I have Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PictureIt, and Picasa. Can someone please help me figure out how to do this?

Thanks,
Jennifer

jennifer:
Thanks Holly. But what about this 800K business?  How do I know that the photo is close to that and, if not, change it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version