Rottweilers > Rottweiler Discussions

Stinky Poo

<< < (2/2)

Anakalia:
That's too funny! I will never have to worry about Koby rolling in stinky stuff, he refuses to lay down outside, BUT our little foster puppy Buddy is constantly rolling around in the grass, I'm waiting for the day he comes inside covered in dog poop! lol

Scootergirl:
Ah, "A rose by any other name would not smell as sweet."

However, our dogs don't care what it's called just as long as it smells pungent. To us, it smells foul, to them, it's perfume. Who's wrong? Well, we are the ones with the inferior noses, I suppose.

EllieAndBlu:
hahaha... perhaps you should bottle that smell and sell it to dogs everywhere - you would make millions!

My roomie's chihuahuas... and there are 4.... LOVE to roll is nasty stuff in the yard... dead worms are personal favorites. It wouldn't be so bad but then they like to hop on your lap, get in your face and share their stank.

Tonda:
They're bringing the scent home to share with their pack. What, you don't want to run out and see if there's something to eat in the stinky spot? What's wrong with you?

lins_saving_grace:
there was a bird egg on the ground.  she went back to eat it and i wouldn't let her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version