Author Topic: My Chihuahua has been missing for 5 days now...what do I do?  (Read 2549 times)

Offline chi_mom2008

• Gnawer
  • This is my missing guy!
    • View Profile
My Chihuahua has been missing for 5 days now...what do I do?
« on: October 24, 2008, 02:27:54 pm »
"Gus" disappeared on Sunday afternoon and I have been desperate to find him. I have posted reward posters and searched everywhere in my town for him. I have even went door to door asking if any has any info. My heart is broken! He is my little guy and I can't imagine not ever seeing him again! My other little dog, "Abby" is as sick as I am. Together we ride up and down the road looking for signs that he is still around. I would love some encouragement from someone who understands how I feel!
Lonely and depressed!!

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: My Chihuahua has been missing for 5 days now...what do I do?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 02:38:59 pm »
 :'( :'( :'( :'(

I would be just sick if one of mine were missing i think you have done the right thing. Go to the SPCA or City pound and report him missing put signs of missing dog and at the vets close by. If you can give a reward for him that works sometimes. I will pray for his safe return put a picture of him on your missing signs i hope you find him! Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Viking Lady

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 02:59:01 pm »
My daughter is going through the same thing. She has a little teeny terrior that showed up on her porch and wouldn't leave. She tried to find the owner with ads in the paper, posters in the neighborhood, going door to door. Then the little girl got Parvo. She had her treated for that and finally bought little bowls and a leash and made her part of the family. She was the perfect little puppy for their little family.

She has been missing now for about two weeks. They have done everything you are doing and I don't think there is any more you can do. She does keep checking the pound and humane society regularly in case they overlook her inquiry.

I hope you find your little guy. Don't give up.

Offline DAMAGE

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Raemi, Breccan and the late, great, Drago & Chloe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 01:50:17 am »
Have you utilized the 'Baker Street Irregulars'? You Sherlock Holmes fans know what I mean. Kids! Tell as many of them as you can, in as many neighborhoods as possible. Offer a generous reward to the kid that can bring you any information about 'Gus'. Kids see and hear everything and they will also spread the word. For a little incentive they will become your own private detective agency. Try it, what have you got to lose?
Dana
& The George Saints
"Raemi"
"Breccan"