Author Topic: NDR: Going home for a wedding.  (Read 2023 times)

Offline BigSoftandFluffyLover

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
NDR: Going home for a wedding.
« on: October 28, 2008, 05:25:07 am »
Hello everyone!!!  I know many of you don't know me that well and im kind of touch and go but since moving to Seattle this is one of the only pieces of home and family i could take with me.  After find out we were pregnant with our first child i needed a place to go, and you were it!!

Now that the back story is exposed (obviously hormonal ;)) I just wanted to say that i may not be around for the next few weeks.  Im heading back to Utah for my best friends wedding and to see all the families.  I know my step mom is going to kill me, she cant believe that im going to have her first grandchild away from her!!!  LOL!! Anywho...thank you all for being there for me even if you didnt know it.  I have tried to be around more and hopefully i still can.

Thank you :)

Offline BigSoftandFluffyLover

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: NDR: Going home for a wedding.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 06:43:23 am »
It should be interesting.  My husband is amazing :) :)  He has this strange habit of not pissing me off.  We have always been in sync pretty well, except for when were not ;) which is really weird cause were just so used to being in sync.  But my family on the other hand...well we are all very open and honest.  Functional communication and all that stuff (dad is a PHD drug counselor).  So no one really takes a crazy woman's hormones and irrationality into perspective cause were usually so functional and sane...well for the most part ;) 

So, in other words, ive never had to deal too much with my hormonal instibility yet...this should be fun.  Watch the news, if Salt Lake City, Utah implodes you know why ;)