Author Topic: Katie, Gabe & The Hoover Monster  (Read 1694 times)

Offline BrewMaster

• Ankle Biter
  • My dog is a giant creature from the muppet show!
    • View Profile
Katie, Gabe & The Hoover Monster
« on: November 03, 2008, 12:47:08 pm »
Since I am new here, let me first introduce to you my precious two children.  Gabe is 2 years old and Katie just turned 1 a few days ago.  They are both into birds and horses and of course katie likes anything pink.  Gabe is independent and Katie needs lots of cuddles and attention.  Both kids are fantastic and very well behaved - which I'm so proud of.

So onward to my story of the day -  I have been vacuuming our livingroom much more frequently than I used to be because with a 130 lb shag rug wandering around, hair seems to accumulate everywhere, inspite of my brushing him at least daily. 
See shag rug here:

Gabe thinks the vacuum is great.  It's a fun game to run away from the loud monster or bouce around on the sofa while squaling at the thing that's trying to "get him."  He even thinks it's funny when I suck up his belly button with the hose. 

The other kiddo on the other hand?  A picture is worth a thousand words so you can see for yourself.  The funny thing is that every time she see's the Hoover monster she screams at the top of her lungs until the moment that I turn it on.  I think she then gives up and decides she can't scream over it, so she just lays down somewhere, scowling at me and the evil thing that scares her until it's all over.  what a precious, precious child.

-Anna

Brutus - 50% Pyrenees, 25% Irish Wolfhound, 25% St. Bernard

Penny - Welsh Corgi Mix

Peggy Sue - Blue & Gold Macaw

Benny & BatToo - Cockatoos

...And Flock!