Author Topic: new pictures!!!  (Read 3991 times)

Offline Lesli310

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
new pictures!!!
« on: August 11, 2005, 07:05:38 pm »
Okay, here's the deal I really wanted to share my pix that we had taken last month but I don't have a scanner and I don't know anybody who has one and actually know how to use it so I did the best I could with my digital camera.

The first two were the ones we took last month.
The next one is  of Toester when she'd actually sit for the camera...
you can't see her pretty collar in this one but its a pretty with rhinestones..T his was after the second taping.
These last two were taken right after we took the first tape off her ears..they fell
Look at the pretty collar in these...I made it myself.

Sorry I don't have a scanner but I just couldn't wait to share.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: new pictures!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 07:19:19 pm »
Oh the pics are great, where did you take them to have the photos taken? I really want to bring in my kids to have a professional photo taken of them, most places I have asked wont take dogs though.

marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Lesli310

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2005, 07:36:16 pm »
most of them were taken at petsmart, they have a lady that comes out like twice a year and takes pix. the head shot was taken at the fire dept, my grandma's church does this thing every year. were you donate like 20 bucks and you get one pic free. If you have a "Picture People" near you thety will do them but it has to be early in the am. It's not easy we took like 12 pix and we only got those two good ones and that took close to 2 hours.

can't find the pet smart lady's email addy but here's her number you can see if she comes out that way 1-800-461-7437

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2005, 07:43:36 pm »
Thanks Lesli.... I will look into the Petsmart thing. I cant believe I have never seen anything about that, I spend way too much time and money at that place  :P

And you said the other ones were called the Picture people. I will do a search and see if we have any around here. The places I have asked, give me real dirty looks when I ask, when they ask what dog and I say mastiffs and they ask how big are they and I tell, they are like - are you out of your mind.........

But the prof. ones are so nice to frame and hang.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Lesli310

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2005, 07:57:59 pm »
thank you for te ear tip LaurelGrove will do next time. I started not to take those pix cause her ears were floopy but I'm glad I did.

Offline Lesli310

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2005, 08:02:11 pm »

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2005, 08:09:12 pm »
Awesome pictures. They look so good in those professional pics.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.