Mixed Breeds > Mixed Breed Pictures

Tinks Picts

(1/4) > >>

TINKSMOM:
I just wanted to show everyone how much Tink has grown and changed color. She started out black with four white toes and is now more of a Russian Blue (like the cat, which is weird)They told me at the shelter she was a black lab/komondor mix. She has changed colors drastically and is only 10 months old. Some of her roots are coming back in black though. Has anyone had this kind of drastic color change in their pups? When should her color stabilize? Your guess is as good as mine! She goes to the groomer for a spa day on Friday. I will try and post more picts after. I have to get a good one for our BPO Christmas Cards before she gets dirty again.lol!

TINKSMOM:
It is really cool in the wind! Her coat is about 4-6 inches long and when the wind catches it, you can see the dark roots underneath. Her coat is soo soft, it is like sueade. She is a very pretty girl, but what a hoss!

jabear:
Although the color switch is odd, it is also super cool! She is such a beautiful girl.

Anakalia:
Tink is absolutely adorable!  I love the long fur, it does look super soft!

TINKSMOM:
Has anyone seen or experienced this type of color change in a dog's coat?

Has anyone seen a coat change color "seasonally"? It really does have some dark roots coming in. Do you think it will change back dark?

Any groomers out there have an idea?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version