Mixed Breeds > Mixed Breed Discussion

Big Mistake!!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tonda:
Poor baby (and poor you, just what you needed after a long drive).

People Whisperer:

--- Quote from: ZooCrew on November 17, 2008, 09:33:40 am ---
--- Quote ---When Lily was a pup, about 4 months old, hubby came home and found me and her cuddled up sleeping on the floor and the a HUGE pile of poop was not that far away   He said it stunk pretty badly but obviously not enough to wake me up! LOL

--- End quote ---

LOL........... .I know my hubby would have woken me up to have me clean up the pile.   :P

--- End quote ---
He DID! LMAO
Did you really think he actually cleaned it while I was asleep??? BHAHAHAA He woke me up and said "What the heck is that?"  :D :D :D :D :D :D and there I went to work  :D

People Whisperer:

--- Quote from: Juju on November 17, 2008, 09:53:07 am ---
--- Quote from: 2bernermom on November 17, 2008, 09:46:27 am ---Sounds like my husband.  He claims he can't do poop.  As he is cleaning it up, he's gagging all over the place.  So, anyway, I pick up and he scrubs. 

--- End quote ---

Same with Rob but I can't handle throw up and he'll clean that up. Guess we're destined to be together.  ::)

--- End quote ---
You see, that wouldn't work in my house...Lily never throws up! LOL

KiraNGunnersmom:
Poor guy, he's probably just a bit confused. Especially if he was ever repremanded for having an accident.  I hope he is feeling better.
Look at it this way, you have some really clean carpet in spots...just in time for the holidays!

Ditto on the big carpet steamer.  Gunner has had the poopey accident that happened in his crate that he sat in and got all over me, the walls and carpet when I let him out to get him outside to try and clean that mess.  He ran straight to the almost white carpet that we have and was doing his "happy to see you dance" and then shook.
Yeah, it was not a pretty sight.

BrewMaster:
What can you do?  I think these are just part of the joys of having pets!  I'm actually happy that the carpet is clean as I had been meaning to clean it for a while anyway.  I wish there had just been little spots, but brutus got it everywhere and then our 2 year old helped make a bigger mess!  The livingroom kind of smells like a dryer sheet now, and that's never a bad thing!  No complaining here though it would have been nice to clean carpets minus cow pies and not in the middle of the night.

Brutus seems to be a little bit better this evening though I still don't think he feels great. 

-Anna   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version