Author Topic: HELP ASAP - Kate is hurt  (Read 26987 times)

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: HELP ASAP - Kate is hurt
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2008, 03:06:31 pm »
What a huge relief!!!! A passing case of bloat is way better than nervous or orthopaedic problems.

We hope Kate continues to act like her normal self as the days pass.
Rosie - Newfoundland

lookingfornewf

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2008, 05:01:26 pm »
happy to hear the poop has been pooped, I'm sure you're pooped too, now go get some sleep ;D

k2campbell

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2008, 05:23:28 pm »
YAYAYAYAYYAY for poop! I'm really glad she's feeling better and acting more and more like her usual self!  :-* :-* I was really worried for a little bit and almost posted go to the ER VET! But I am so glad that she's finally feeling some relief!

We debated that last night Julie (going to the ER vet) problem was that it's a 45 min drive and it was snowing heavily...plus Blake was asleep (but he would have been fine had we woken him up and taken him) but I was 95% there...until she belched then I thought to hold off a bit  ;)

Viking Lady

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2008, 06:11:47 pm »
I sure am glad everything turned out alright. I was watching your posts last night. I was up late and the things you were saying reminded me of what I had just read on here a few days ago about bloat. I didn't know anything about it except what I had read here. I scrolled down to see who else was on here after your last post and nobody was here!! It was very late. It's weird how I don't know you but I was so worried I had trouble sleeping. I said a prayer for you and am so glad to hear things are better.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2008, 06:54:07 pm »
Yayyyyy Kate is feeling better! I have been thinging about y'all all day hoping the news would be good about our girl!  Big, happy hugs coming your way!

k2campbell

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2008, 11:22:53 am »
Thanks everyone...SO MUCH...we are so lucky to have BPO...don't know what I would have done without all of you! :-*

I have been thinking and realizing just how crazy this situation could have turned out...thank goodness all of you were praying and thinking of us...I couldn't imagine losing my Kate! ARGH!!!!!!!!!! :o

She is doing great again today...we went and played in the snow this afternoon...sh e had a blast! ;)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2008, 02:14:00 pm »
Very cool....now that you mention that she was cowering like that because of a tummy pain, i remember that Grace does that when something on the back end irritates her, like when she has a little dingelberry stuck on the rear or when an itch just won't go away.  I know it's not a serious condition, but same principle.