Author Topic: Kibble suggestions? I think we need to try something else..  (Read 18276 times)

Lyn

Re: Kibble suggestions? I think we need to try something else..
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2008, 06:29:41 am »
Well today is spend a fortune on dog food day. LOL

I think I'm going to try Orijen 6 fish first since I'm getting my free bag of Orijen Adult today. I'll mix the 2 50/50 and see what that does with the gas issue.

I know Bubba is picky on fish.. but I'm hoping he'll eat it since it's being mixed with the adult.

Crossing my fingers this works! :D If not then I guess we will try an alternate protein source that doesn't contain chicken/turkey.

Offline Apreston

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2008, 07:36:46 am »
Well today is spend a fortune on dog food day. LOL

I think I'm going to try Orijen 6 fish first since I'm getting my free bag of Orijen Adult today. I'll mix the 2 50/50 and see what that does with the gas issue.

I know Bubba is picky on fish.. but I'm hoping he'll eat it since it's being mixed with the adult.

Crossing my fingers this works! :D If not then I guess we will try an alternate protein source that doesn't contain chicken/turkey.
Titan is EXTREAMLY picky and he normally does not like fish but the orijen he will eat. It does not smell REALLY fishy like some other foods we have tried. I am mixing 50/50 right now with Solid Gold. I would like him to be grain free by the new year! Good Luck. :)

Lyn

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2008, 02:19:29 pm »
I'm so not in a great mood right now. LMAO I had to send my mother to get the dog food since I had an 'issue' to deal with (Hubby work related)and a drunk @ss co-worker calling our house complaining hubby wasn't fast enough delivering his paycheck. My hubby picks this @ss up every morning for work 40 minutes out of his way for NO gas money and no thanks and was delivering his cheque to him since this guy didn't work today and my hubby didn't want him to have to wait until Monday to get it. So he calls and complains he's not there fast enough..  >:(

So anyway enough of my ranting.. LMAO.. Back to dog food. :P

I specifically wrote down one bag of 6 fish and the free bag the adult. What does this girl give my mother? 2 bags of adult. She's like there's fish in it.  >:( I her defense she's new BUT come on the '6 fish' is sitting right beside the adult. So now I have to return a bag tomorrow to get the right one. I hope she's working. LOL :P

So the stinky gas continues..  :-\