Author Topic: Tomorrow is the day! Update He's Home!  (Read 11015 times)

lookingfornewf

Re: Tomorrow is the day! Update He's Home!
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 11:52:59 am »
Happy to hear Demon made it home safe again.

Lyn

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2008, 03:55:52 am »
He was snipped on the 20th so 5 days ago.. but he's still kind of sluggish. I know that's from respiratory infection. He's eating good just sleeping a fair bit. I know how he feels... I have a cold right now too and I sure don't feel like doing anything. LOL

He still has the same respiratory infection he had when I got him in July, it's never completely went away. We put the neuter off for 2 months just hoping his immune system would finally kick it, but nope. He's was on meds 3 times but it just came back as soon as they were finished. His immune system is litterally non existant. He was put on L-Lysine in an attempt to boost his immune system plus it's suppose to work well against feline herpes. It didn't help but I'm still giving it to him anyway. I even put him on a premade raw diet.. no improvement there either.. yet.

The vet said he may be snotty like this permanently. :( I feel so bad for him because that would suck and I completely understand why he's a miserable 'demon' LOL. It would be like having a cold 24/7 365 days a year. I'd be miserable too.  :P

Icerotti

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2008, 04:05:57 am »
Poor Demon and his runny nose  :'(  I hope its not permanent. Glad to hear he is recovery from his "tutor" :)