Author Topic: My pups have HORRIBLE gas!  (Read 2054 times)

Offline mal222

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
My pups have HORRIBLE gas!
« on: November 19, 2008, 10:25:01 am »
Ok i need some help. i havent been here for awhile and i apoligize for no pics yet but i'll get em up. ok so with the question. i have two puppies, one bullmastiff and one pit mastiff cross, and they have the most horrid gas ever! haha. i heard yogurt helps but i need to know how much and how often. im about ready to ducktape a car air freshener to their behinds!  lol
Pike: bullmastiff
Mooney: pit/mastiff

Tonda

Re: My pups have HORRIBLE gas!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 11:39:00 am »
It could be that their food doesn't agree with them too. I've got two Bullmastiff/Neapolitan Mastiff X pups. When I first got them they were eating Eukanuba and BOY did they have horrible gas. They got better when I switched them to Eagle Pack Holistic, and even better when I added probiotics and yoghurt.

We’ve been pretty much gas free for the last month and a half.

jesday

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 11:45:44 am »
I've always said our Chihuahua has the heart of a Newf and the gas of a BM (I'm so punny   ::)) Peeeeeewwwweee e that little guy can make your eyes water. :'( How can so much come from such a small place.

I'll have to try the yogurt with him. Do they make chicken flavor? 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 12:57:40 pm »
Dairy makes Grace gasy, but she won't eat her kibble without a splash of milk on it.  And she always aims her gas at me at its worst.  she loves me like that!

Offline snoopified

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 01:17:12 pm »
Pedigree food did that to my snoop as well. I changed to Innova which helped