Author Topic: Route 66  (Read 9113 times)

Viking Lady

Re: Route 66
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2008, 03:28:51 pm »
Wow...beautifu l. I haven't camped in quite a while. The last "camping" we experienced was pulling our old airstream to the lake and parking in the campground there. We had been restoring it and finally got it ready to enjoy. Not finished, mind you. We just left it there year round and went out every chance we got. We would just pull up with food and clothes, plug in the party lights, and light a fire.

Viking Lady

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2008, 04:57:52 pm »
I looked at a website called Explore Route 66 and the second picture that popped up had 3 little donkeys on it.

Heh heh

Viking Lady

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2008, 04:50:11 am »
I went to San F in July and almost froze to death! It's a pretty city though.

Viking Lady

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2008, 12:39:25 pm »
I'm trying to find a coat. Now, our weather just turned cold. Up until last week our temp was in the mid 70s. So I start looking for a coat, anticipating winter, and they're gone.

I understand bathing suits are gone by March (I don't know about that cuz I stopped wearing them a few years) Why ia everyone in such a hurry?!?!

Viking Lady

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2008, 03:58:14 am »
Burlington is my next stop. It's on the other side of town through all the crazy people traffic so I was trying to avoid it. I'm getting very grumpy as I get older and having to deal with stupid drivers really ticks me off.

I remember a long time ago George Carlin said he wanted to have a gun that shot out a suction cup flag that said IDIOT on it. When some one did something stupid while driving he would shoot it at the car and it would be stuck there for other people to be warned.

That's nicer than my idea.

jesday

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2008, 04:33:50 am »
Hubs has been working in Iceland and the store to shop there is 66 Degrees. If you want to be warm, take it straight from the Icelandic mouth.

WARNING: Prices may be (are) pretty pricey. But as Patty can attest, they make a pretty cute Bettina hat. ;)
www.66north.co m