Siberian Huskies > Siberian Husky Discussions

My Husky-any advice?

<< < (2/5) > >>

lins_saving_grace:

--- Quote from: EastJenn on August 12, 2005, 01:25:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: lins_saving_grace on August 12, 2005, 01:17:07 pm ---I do that.  I wonder if the "kids" are ok.  What are they doing?  I'm nuts

--- End quote ---

You're not nuts Lins, you're just a good doggy mommy.  Its normal to worry about them ... they're our furbabies!!!

--- End quote ---

Yup!  My little stinkers!  :)  Only thing is we can't call the sitter and ask if they're ok.

irinad83:
Haha thats funny-cuz I when I go the store or anywhere and leave Koa at home-I worry the whole time! Ok - I'm not crazy lol - there are other people like me :)

lins_saving_grace:

--- Quote from: EastJenn on August 12, 2005, 01:38:02 pm ---
--- Quote from: lins_saving_grace on August 12, 2005, 01:30:17 pm ---Yup!  My little stinkers!  :)  Only thing is we can't call the sitter and ask if they're ok.

--- End quote ---

We have a new pet sitting service in town ... they will even come to your house and walk your dogs at lunch.  I thought about how bad I would feel for those people if they took care of my pets.  I would be on the phone with them fifty times a day, "Did the dog eat okay?" "Did the cat have any hairballs" "Are they playing with their toys?" LOL

--- End quote ---

I've heard of doggie daycare...but expensive.  I'd love to do it.

sobe:
have any of you ever been convinced there was something wrong with your pup and made an emergency appointment at the vets, only to sit there looking stupid with a dog who's just fine and decided to start acting normal in the waiting room?????????
Now THAT's embarrassing ...

lins_saving_grace:

--- Quote from: EastJenn on August 12, 2005, 01:49:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: sobe on August 12, 2005, 01:45:34 pm ---have any of you ever been convinced there was something wrong with your pup and made an emergency appointment at the vets, only to sit there looking stupid with a dog who's just fine and decided to start acting normal in the waiting room?????????
Now THAT's embarrassing ...

--- End quote ---

I did ... when I first brought home my dog Lexi.  I was convinced that she had stomach cancer b/c she was restless, has belly problems, and was very swollen.  Guess what???  She had gas.

--- End quote ---

DOH!!!!!! 

Then they look at you like...why am I at the Vet mommy?  I'm fine.  And they give you this look like ... the car car ride was GREAT! 

The vet looks at you like...you could have called first you obsessive pycho dog mommy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version