Author Topic: Canuck  (Read 2114 times)

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Canuck
« on: August 12, 2005, 06:03:19 pm »
This is Canuck.  She got that name because of the white marking on her chest that looks like a maple leaf, thus the Canadian name.  She is Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab mix and is in foster. I found her in Petfinders.  I have been talking to the foster daddy and he says she is a great 18 month old that is very loving.  The only problem she has is that she is timid with strangers.  I am not sure yet, I don't mean to sound picky but this is a lifetime committment so it is a big deal.  Still working on it.

Peggy
Peggy

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Canuck
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 07:25:23 pm »
Not sure about the eyes.  Are those Ridgeback eyes?  Doya think? I know Ridgebacks are extremely intelligent.  I hope to have a meeting first even though it is a long drive.  Thanks for your input.

Peggy
Peggy

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Canuck
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 07:30:24 pm »
Peggy, She's a beaut!...Samson was beyond timid when I got him...He was all but completely unsocialized.. .The only interaction he had with humans was to be fed, let out of his pen to exercise, & to get his shots...With tons of socialization & alot of trust on his part we got over the hump though he will probably never be as friendly as Pippin he is interested in knowing people now...But, I took him with me literally everywhere for months & months...Let us know what you decide...I sure hope you two hit it off! :)