Author Topic: interesting dog dream  (Read 2041 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
interesting dog dream
« on: November 24, 2008, 05:29:47 pm »
I'm having a sort of repeated dog dream with only slight changes, actually it's more of a continuation I guess.

What happens in the dream is Maggie and I are walking down a dirt road when we come across a railroad track going across the road. On the other side of the railroad track is a big black scruffy, but very friendly, looking dog who seems to just want to play with Maggie. I tell her to go play, it's ok, blah blah blah but she doesn't seem at all interested in the dog. In fact she pretty much acts like he isn't even there at all.

The other night something in the dream changed. Maggie continued ignoring him but started walking toward him. I was thinking she was finally going to start playing with him so I stood back and watched. She finally stops on the railroad tracks and starts sniffing around, while the black dog stood on the other side waiting for her. Then out of no where a train starts coming and Maggie is completely oblivious to it. I start calling her and trying to make her come to me but she's ignoring me and just sniffing the ground. Finally I run over to her to grab her collar and pull her to safety but her collar is gone(although the imprint of her collar is still there) so I end up grabbing the scruff of her neck and pull her off the tracks just as the train comes right on us.

That's pretty much how my dream ends, the only thing after that is after the train goes by I'm just staring at the black dog who is friendly as ever and very much focused on Maggie.

Strange dream right?
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: interesting dog dream
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 05:45:56 pm »
Sounds to me like you're stressed about something that is coming up very quickly and could affect something very close or precious to you.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain