Author Topic: A PIC OF MATTIAS (REQUESTED BY JABAS AND NICKER)  (Read 29862 times)

nickerbokker

Re: A PIC OF MATTIAS (REQUESTED BY JABAS AND NICKER)
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2005, 12:12:24 pm »
OMG!  I ALWAYS WANTED TO MARRY A BRAD!  im not kidding lol.  me and my friend katie d. made a time capsule once, and wrote our every wish and hope....and i hoped my husband would be named brad!  if i hadn't thrown it out, i would show you LMAO!

ahhhhhhhhhh... ....

brad and nicki newflvr!

i think it sounds PERFECT!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2005, 12:15:08 pm »
Sounds to me like it's meant to be!!! " Nicki and Brad sittin' in a tree"....

We just have to figure out how to break it to him....any suggestions????

nickerbokker

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2005, 12:17:31 pm »
Let's put Marit in charge of the bachelorette party!  Nikkers can't since she's the bride!  We just have to figure out how to break it to BRAD (oldest son).  He's a shy one!  Ry, on the other hand, well, maybe we'd better not go there!  Hmmm. 

Jumping out of the cake nominations?  I have to think about that one too.  You all would like them younger...and that's WAY too much energy for me.  I like Newfies so I have to think of an equivalent two-legged Newfie-type human.  Someone mellow, handsome, kind, sweet, gentle......

.........day dreaming here.......... ...

dont forget to make it real real dirty marit lmao.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2005, 12:25:18 pm »
Sooooo hmmmm hahahaha I promise you Nickers you will not have to worry about the "dirty factor" hehe it definately wont be pg13 lol.....

And for the cake, here are some suggestions Vin D, The Rock, Michael Bolton (dont shoot me  ;D) and of course David H is one of the nominees hehe

I will get back about how to break it to Brad, wow maybe we should include Brad Pitt in the cake discussion hehe he just have to dye his hair back to dark first lol.... Give me your phone number newflvr and I can call him, I promise to be gentle  ;D ::)

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2005, 12:32:59 pm »
J'embrasse mon chien sur la bouche!

I LOVE it!!! moi aussi!!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2005, 12:34:34 pm »
Whose having a bachelorette party???  Where is it???  What time???  What kind of liquor do I need to bring???   Will there be ChipNDales dancers???

Oh, it seems I was getting ahead of myself ... these are just "prospective" marriages.  Oh well.  If there is one ... ANYWHERE ... count me in!!!

who's jumping out of the cake?

I wonder if John Cusack is free???  Seems like everyone on BPO was daydreaming about him anyways.  Oh wait!!!  It's not my bachelorette party.  We should let Nicker pick. 

Its all up to you girl.  Whoever you want in a cake, we'll track 'em down and get 'em for you!!!
just so you know...JOHN CUSAK comes highly reccommenddedd .

nickerbokker

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2005, 12:37:48 pm »
Sooooo hmmmm hahahaha I promise you Nickers you will not have to worry about the "dirty factor" hehe it definately wont be pg13 lol.....

And for the cake, here are some suggestions Vin D, The Rock, Michael Bolton (dont shoot me  ;D) and of course David H is one of the nominees hehe

I will get back about how to break it to Brad, wow maybe we should include Brad Pitt in the cake discussion hehe he just have to dye his hair back to dark first lol.... Give me your phone number newflvr and I can call him, I promise to be gentle  ;D ::)

Marit

heck no....brad pitt is out...he needs to rott somewhere~!  not even cute anymore!  not now that hes a cheater!

cake popper outter.....let s seee......chri stian bale!  ummm.....jack johnson....... george clooney!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think those are good choices

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2005, 12:40:46 pm »
J'embrasse mon chien sur la bouche!

I LOVE it!!! moi aussi!!!

J'aussi, mais nous pourrions vouloir une personne dans le gateau lol..

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2005, 12:42:20 pm »
ok....the plan.

i have no money, so MIL, im trusting you to spot me here.

go find the cutest, best lines, 8 weeks old fluff ball baby girl newfie......pi ck me up here is fresno lol....i'll have a pink bow waiting for her with a note to her daddy mr brad newflvr......y ou'll bring us to the cabin.....i'll give him his new little girl...and he'll fall in love with us both. 

sounds perfect to me.  well wait.....how about you pic up TWO little girls, i like that idea better!

then, while he's still in shock, well have marit call to explain why this is such a good idea! 

i think its a GREAT plan!!!!!!!!!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2005, 12:44:07 pm »
ahhhh ohhhhh noone likes my suggestions  :'( I do like the George C idea though  ;D

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2005, 12:47:47 pm »

Marit

im all for vin d.  and i know how to track him down as well.  he's a fine piece of...

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2005, 12:50:35 pm »
ahhhhh *wiping sweat of face with shaky hand* you tell me how to track down and Ill do the tracking  ::) ohhhhh man, that man is such a ............. I am getting all ............ and .............. .. wow please can we have Vin in the cake and after that he is mine k?

Marit

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2005, 12:50:35 pm »

Marit

im all for vin d.  and i know how to track him down as well.  he's a fine piece of...

oh fine choice!!!!!!!

nickerbokker

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2005, 01:08:04 pm »
well since it's MY cake, i want george, vin, and christian :D

nickerbokker

« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2005, 01:13:47 pm »
that could be dirty depending on how you read it ms marit lol