Author Topic: Love My Newf  (Read 10809 times)

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
Love My Newf
« on: April 07, 2005, 05:27:36 pm »
Hey everyone, I have finally logged onto this website.  This is so great!  Michael told me about it and here I am.  I own a 2 year old Newfie named Drake and he is the light of me and my wife's life.  My avatar is what we used for our Christmas card and people ate it up.  Isn't it crazy how much attention these dogs get?  I would love to hear other people's stories.
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Love My Newf
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 10:38:56 pm »
I couldn't agree with you more. Here is a pic of Bear just chillin' in the snow. He's a total ham for the camera.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2005, 11:33:28 am »
Hey Ryan - you finally made it, that's great. It's nice to see photos of Drake. I guess we'll be seeing you guys in person pretty soon here. Jaime and I are thinking about camping out instead of staying at the hotel. Do you know of any beaches around Monterey or Carmel that allow camping? Did you end up getting Friday off?

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 07:34:43 pm »
What an awesome looking dog!...It is now comfirmed...Af ter seeing the Newfie pics here...My hubby has decided (with a little gentle quiet persuasion from me in the way of showing him pics & talking about what an awesome dog they are ::)) our companion for our Pyr Samson will be a Newf!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 09:53:42 pm »
They are awsome, I love the pic's of them in the snow, living in NC well not too much of the white stuff, mind you my almost naked mastiffs would freeze their little feet off lol....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog