Author Topic: We have a new baby at our house  (Read 5397 times)

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
We have a new baby at our house
« on: August 13, 2005, 07:10:34 pm »
Well, we have a new baby kitten that showed up at our home.  Must only be 4 weeks old.  He fits int eh palm of my daughters hand.  He follows here around everywhere and sleeps on her neck.  Max, my son's dog has become a fierce protector of what my daughter calls "tiger"  I could not very well leave the baby outside defense;ess and hungry so we have brought him inside.  I am not into cats really, but my daughter is so there we have it.  Enjoy the pictures!  Shana
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
Re: We have a new baby at our house
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 11:42:30 pm »
 :D hi every1 I am shanas daughter :) I just need to say that tiger the kittne (byu the way he is a boy) is only in 2 pics he looks like my other c\female tabby named sugar and that is her playing with my finger! I guess my mom mixed them up the only difference between the is tiger has more whitr and has a odd white j on his back!!!  ;D
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 11:56:08 pm »
well tht kitty is so very cute!!

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 08:28:09 pm »
HHHMMM!  I made a mistake ont eh kitty's, my daughter. please forgive, is much like me and quick to correct! She will be getting her own "handle" and participating in bigpaws with supervision next week.  She left today for bible camp.... :'(  I miss her already!  Here is a pic of Aidan with the baby...
Storm Jameson