Author Topic: Who's the Boss?  (Read 2487 times)

jesday

Who's the Boss?
« on: December 13, 2008, 02:32:17 pm »
I'm sure most of you are sick of reading my posts about Sophie and Syrus' resource guarding. I thought I had everything worked out by now. They each have their separate eating area and it works well with an occasional growl from Sophie but nothing more.

Tonight I set Sophie's bowl down first, then to Syrus. When I turned around Sophie hadn't moved and looked quite sad.

I never expected this in a million years!

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Unfortunately, I am confoundedly unable to title my pics so pretend the captions are attached to the photos in respective order.

'Sad Sophie'
'The king has entered'
'How long is this going to take?'
'I'll be done when I'm done!'
'Ha ha ha, neener neener. I finished mine already'

Viking Lady

Re: Who's the Boss?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 03:28:59 am »
Sweet little girl, waiting patiently. I like your stories too.

How do you keep your floors so pretty and clean?

jesday

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 03:54:04 am »
Sweet little girl, waiting patiently. I like your stories too.

How do you keep your floors so pretty and clean?

It's amazing what the proper setting on a camera can do to enhance a clean floor. Silly girl, haven't you taught Luke to wipe his paws on the formal carpet before walking on the wood floor. ;) :D

jesday

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 04:04:52 am »
What's most amazing is that Chili is eating - DOG FOOD - He's eaten nothing but rotisserie chicken for the last 5 years!

I'm guessing he's exerting a little dominance. And good for Sophie to respect him. After all, he could take her pinky toe right off! ;D

Viking Lady

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 04:15:11 am »
Ooooh, so that's the trick.

That little chihuahua we had was the bossiest dog I ever met in my life. And grumpy!!!!All of us stepped out of her way. But she sure loved to cuddle. It was just always on her terms.