Author Topic: Someone got a haircut!  (Read 3838 times)

Offline MuttigreeMom

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Someone got a haircut!
« on: August 13, 2005, 02:43:18 am »
I felt so bad for Buddha... all that fur in Florida, the poor kid was melting! So I took him for a haircut today and I just can't get over how cute he looks.

Before and after pics...

Icerotti

Re: Someone got a haircut!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 06:30:07 am »
He looks like he will be much cooler no. He looks much younger with all that fur gone ;D

Offline MuttigreeMom

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 01:33:47 pm »
Oh so much more comfortable. He hasn't started panting once since his new 'do :)

I took him to petsmart after the haircut to get him a new toy and he was prancing around showing off his new look to everyone! I was hesitant at first because I didn't know how his coat would grow back, but now I'm SO glad I got it done.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2005, 01:59:35 pm »
He looks sooooo good in his short hair. And I know he is so much happier too. When I groomed I did so many dogs each summer and they all seemed to be 50 lbs lighter when done. didnt get at all as hot.

the clip is great looking too, gold star to your groomer  :D

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2005, 05:12:13 pm »
Leaving the tail and ears poofy was a great idea. He looks very very cute! What a difference some hair makes huh?
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 09:32:27 pm »
He looks very comfortable!!...My maine coon mix Miss Fritzi has just been shaved & I can tell she is happy about it!...It must be a huge relief for them!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2005, 04:44:22 pm »
Buddah looks very handsome with his haircut!  :)
RIP former BPO

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2005, 04:57:22 pm »
Buddha looks great with his haircut!  I'll bet he's so much more comfortable now!   :)

Jessica

Offline MuttigreeMom

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2005, 03:10:29 am »
Leaving the tail and ears poofy was a great idea. He looks very very cute! What a difference some hair makes huh?

Keeping the tail long earned him a new nickname... "My Little Pony"... now that he has really short fur with the long hair on his tail, I think he looks like a horse  ;D Too cute tho... definately going to cut it the same way next time.

Thanks for all the compliments guys... I was so nervous about the cut. Such a stereotypical mom taking her baby for his first haircut ;D but wow they did a good job!