Mountain Dogs > Bernese Mountain Dog Discussions

Where do I go to purchase a draft cart?

<< < (2/2)

chaos270:
A lot of the local large breed clubs usually do drafting so maybe try to contact them as they could help you get started.  I know at the fundays for the New England Newf Club they have had people there that sell carts and harnesses and who will help you with the fitting....the ones at the last one were actually berner owners/breeders. And I must say your puppy is adorable...I love berners and plan to get one after I graduate hopefully.

Berner_Mom:

--- Quote from: chaos270 on December 23, 2008, 08:48:55 am ---A lot of the local large breed clubs usually do drafting so maybe try to contact them as they could help you get started.  I know at the fundays for the New England Newf Club they have had people there that sell carts and harnesses and who will help you with the fitting....the ones at the last one were actually berner owners/breeders. And I must say your puppy is adorable...I love berners and plan to get one after I graduate hopefully.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, he is pretty adorable in that picture.  He's still adorable, but he sure doesn't look like that anymore, lol! I swear, one day we went to bed with him all cute, cuddly and small enough to walk under the coffee table....and woke up to a 95lb, 9 month old pup who stands next to the coffee table and it only comes up to his chest!! He towers over it! And still growing.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version