Saint Bernards > Saint Bernard Pictures

More Puppy Fix... Happy New Year From Denver!

(1/3) > >>

SaintMommy:
Our new additions are coming home perhaps this weekend...We thought we were going to have to wait until 1/10 but the breeders told us on our last visit they could come home with us this Saturday... I am not sure we are ready!   ;D Charlie and Lucy have been christened as their names!  I lost out on Bogie & Bacall.  After my husband said that calling Bacall sounded like a parrot.  Looking forward to a New Year with puppy breath, antics, rolly polly playtime, and lots of training! Thank you all for your comments, love, support and advice. When we lost our beloved Cassie two years ago, this was one of the only places I found solace.  Happy New Year to the Big Paws Family! 

Gevaudan_Jo:
yay i can smell the puppy breath already.  Best wishes to these great big bebies.
Happy new years

ZooCrew:
Awwwe, they are just sooooo cute!  Good luck with bringing them home.

LOL @ Bacall sounding like a parrot.  I guess i can kind of see that.......... ...lol.  :D

Binky:
Awwwww-sooooo cute and squishy!  Congrats on the new additions and I can't wait to see more pix.

KBNewf:
I think it is necessary to post about 100 more pictures of them...THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version