Smaller Family Members > Smaller Sibling Discussion & Pictures

Dexter is quite a ham

(1/3) > >>

lins_saving_grace:
My brother's dog is turning into the big ole hammy.  He hada run in at the dog park too.  He likes to take another dog's toy to make that dog chase him.  Well, he picked on the wrong boxer, who bit him on the eye.
They bandaged him up and got him a lampshade till his eye healed.  I hear that when it was time for the eye drops, my brother's girlfriend would give Dexter the bottle and say "take it to Daddy"  and Dexter would jump into bed and spit the bottle out in my brother's hand. 
He's all better now.
I got these pics tonight from there new assignment in Corpus Christy.  He's surfing the net and posing with a dog more his speed.

Ursa:
That second picture is just wonderful! 

Viking Lady:
How is the world did you do that?

lins_saving_grace:

--- Quote from: Viking Lady on January 04, 2009, 03:53:54 pm ---How is the world did you do that?

--- End quote ---
I have no idea how they got him to pose like that in either picture.  I guess he can be good when he wants to.

lins_saving_grace:

--- Quote from: Ursa on January 04, 2009, 03:52:41 pm ---That second picture is just wonderful! 

--- End quote ---

I laughed so hard when I saw it.  I'm not sure who made the sandcastle or if Dexter was the model or a happy lookalike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version