Author Topic: Mile high fence?  (Read 6841 times)

jesday

Re: Mile high fence?
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 04:49:21 am »
Naw, Forrest Gump had a little more on the ball than this guy.

Oops, I better be nice. He plows me out when Jack is gone. Good thing I don't have to worry about him wanting to fill in for other Jackly duties.  ;) ;)

AudgePadge

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 05:13:10 am »
i actually know someone who's pretty much Forrest Gump-ed his way through life and...he has a newfie named Jack...lol

Tonda

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 06:17:41 am »
[quote author=MastiffOverload
I'm still laughing about the lab owners at the park who asked me how I got my 5 month old pups to listen to me so well. First, I didn't get a lab . . .
Although the high energy/willfulness/playfulness/forever puppy_isms ~ that "possess" a Lab can be   be overwhelming, I'll never be without a Lab.
 ;D 
[/quote]

Yes, but you enjoy that part of their personality. *grin* Me, not so much . . . and the people with the 11 month old Lab were just confounded that my pups listened so much better (they're just more mellow, plus, I'm betting they don't emphasize training, since one thing you can say for labs is that they LOVE knowing what you want from them).

Offline GoofyNewfie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2009, 08:29:08 am »
I'm sorry, "Dumb and Dumber" made me laugh out loud. We'll just call Clifford Dumbo
and they can all ride the short bus together. Grin

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!  ;D ;D

Don't forget to stop at our house  ;)
Diesel, 6 month old Newf.

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2009, 10:05:02 am »

I'm so sending little Gilligan to you before I bring him home, he needs to learn the way of the Syrus!

NOOO!!!  DON'T DO IT!  YOU MAY NEVER GET HIM BACK!!

I'm sure little Gilligan is at the top of just about every kidnap list of us BPO'ers!!!

On the other hand, if you want to send him to me for a "while"...say the next 8-10 years ::)... Sierra can teach him what not to do.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 10:10:55 am by Newly Newfed »
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer

jesday

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2009, 10:36:18 am »

I'm so sending little Gilligan to you before I bring him home, he needs to learn the way of the Syrus!

NOOO!!!  DON'T DO IT!  YOU MAY NEVER GET HIM BACK!!

I'm sure little Gilligan is at the top of just about every kidnap list of us BPO'ers!!!

On the other hand, if you want to send him to me for a "while"...say the next 8-10 years ::)... Sierra can teach him what not to do.

Hey! This is MY post, so I get dibs.