BPO Get Together Forum > Meet & Greet BPOers

Any BPOers in Oceanside? Craig needs a playmate!

(1/2) > >>

Teamshredit:
We're looking for a large/giant breed friend for Craig that doesn't mind letting it all out when he/she plays.
He's not a giant...26" and 90-95lbs, but he likes to run, chase and wrestle without holding back. We usually have to leave the dogpark because he tends to offend and scare dogs that are smaller(so far mostly pit bulls). I feel badly for Craig because he can't take a hint and ends up being "annoying". He tends to gravitate toward boxers, rottweilers, rhodesians...t ougher breeds that can wrestle.
Today he almost got into a fight with a pit who was guarding his owner and I'm afraid we won't be able to go to our park anymore. :-\
Not sure what I can do for him.
So anyway...North County? Anyone?

ZooCrew:
Well, if this had been 2 yrs ago........we were living in Oceanside..... ...lol.  I would have loved to have a meet n greet.

But alas, I'm back in the midwest now and don't think I could make it for a playdate.  ;)

Teamshredit:
Bummer! I do remember you saying you used to live here...I'm beginning to suspect I'm the only one.

I could post a personal ad for Craig on Craigslist! Hahahaha!

Tonda:
You could check meetup.com for some kind of large breed club day. I joined the Great Dane Owners club in N. California so my pups could be around size-appropriate dogs.

Teamshredit:
Ha! That would be awesome! It's actually something I would like to do down the road, but apartment life with two big dogs...that wouldn't fly with my man. Or the dogs.  ;)
Apple Valley? We're sort of headed up your way tomorrow.
Craig gets to go hiking at Big Bear!

Thanks for all the responses...I may just have to start a meetup here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version