Author Topic: female english mastiff puppy  (Read 8101 times)

Offline michellles

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
female english mastiff puppy
« on: January 16, 2009, 04:24:12 pm »
first post: i have a 5 yr old son who is very sick recently his doctor put him on complete isolation he cant leave the house he is so lonely and sad all he asks for is a female english mastiff he says not the smooshy kind meaning not brindle him bieng so sick has affected us financally every bteeder i call wants so much money i found this web site and thought it was so perfect is there anybody out there that can help me the puppy couldnt go to a more loving home and make my sons dreams come true oh ansd by trhe  way hes already named her chloe my email is  msrik@yahoo.com

Second post:
does anyone out there have any way to help me find a girl english mastiff puppy any color but brindle for my very sick 5 year old who is not aloud to leave the house he is is on complete isolation from the world and the doctor said it would be ok and that is his only wish i want nothing in the more to make his wish come true we live in northern michigan and i cant affford these prices that all  these breeders want can anyone please help me msprik@yahoo.com phone # 231 676-3083

modified to combine 2 seperate posts into one topic. Link to my reply as quoted in Stella's post is now included in this thread.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 07:42:09 am by k9kooky »