Smaller Family Members > Smaller Sibling Discussion & Pictures

Introducing Pavi.

<< < (2/5) > >>

ZooCrew:

--- Quote ---oh and he does have a patch of hair on top of his head, lets just say, i almost named him PUBERT! lol
--- End quote ---

BWAAAHAHAHAHHA HAHAAAA!  That is hilarious!
There was a large xolo up for adoption here back in the summer and I saw them repost it here recently.  Dont' know what he was asking for it, but it was a very nice looking dog.

Gevaudan_Jo:
one day i will have me a standard sized Xolo... imported from Mexico... one day i say! lol 
they are so rare, i dont know why anyone would get rid of them... and so far Pavi is doing so well, and hes so cute. he follows zero around all over the house. its way too cute. Zero is the least one i expected to get along so well.

NewfFan:
I've never seen a Xolo. Very cool looking breed! Congrats.

lorim2:
I cant believe I missed this post!  Wow I have never heard of this breed either, but he is sooo cute!  Congrats and i bet him and Reba do look quite cute together!

Gevaudan_Jo:
thanks! they do look quite cute...  they will look better once i give reba a nice bath and shave (shes pretty hairy right now, as u can see by the pics).
Now, you see... a sphynx is next on our hairless list ;) hehe. imagine the 3 of them soo cute ;) hehe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version