Author Topic: Hobo's butt is falling off!  (Read 3968 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Hobo's butt is falling off!
« on: August 15, 2005, 06:40:08 pm »
He's blowing coat right now but only on his arse.  It's got big huge clumps that are just sitting there, and if they get bumped they come off.  This upsets Hobo very much and he tries to bite the hair, or whoever's pulling it out (I'm SORRY!  I can't help it!  I'm one of those people that has to push buttons just because they're there, or if I have a zit that's nowhere ready to be popped I have to try anyways)

It looks so bad!  People can see it from the street and Hobo's so depressed.  We've Zoom Groomed him to within an inch of his life and it's still coming out.  We have piles of dog hair all through the house (More than usual), and Sanity's in heaven because he likes to chew hair like gum.  The problem arises when he discovers the source of this hair and tries to pull it directly from Hobo's butt, which obviously upsets him very much.  I'm off to go take pictures!

Ang
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Icerotti

Re: Hobo's butt is falling off!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 06:43:45 pm »
Poor Hobo  I would be depressed if a Dane was trying to chew my butt too.  Too funny though :)

Nicole

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 08:45:40 pm »
OH my GOD! I am laughing so HARD and my daughter and boyfriend are totally making fun of me. The image of Sanity pulling hair off of Hobo's butt is TOO MUCH! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAH!

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 08:56:48 pm »
LOL - I feel your pain.  I am visiting my mom and dad in Arizona and I have been pulling hair off of collie butts for three days!   ;D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Blair

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 09:40:09 pm »
Ang that is too fun!! Poor little Hobo :(