Author Topic: Dane Needs Home in SAN DIEGO!  (Read 2820 times)

Offline DaneMom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Dane Needs Home in SAN DIEGO!
« on: August 15, 2005, 09:54:11 pm »
I FOUND THIS ON CRAIGSLIST IN SAN DIEGO...maybe someone can help them out. i did mail the but i will see what happens.

"I am looking for somebody with time and love to give to a wonderful Great Dane who is about 2 years old.
Preferably someone who already has a Great Dane as this dog requires attention and doesnt like to be alone. email me at nicolep@sapphirerealty.tv "

hopefully she will send me more info on this dane so i can post it to you all. seems as though if any dog needs a home this is the best site to post it... ;D

ANGEL

Offline DaneMom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Dane Needs Home in SAN DIEGO!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 10:36:42 pm »
here is a pic she sent. also info on the dane. i asked her about his health and if anything maybe i can help with fostering him and finding him a home..yes im a sucker for danes but this baby needs some help if he still looks like this. i wonder if there are any health problems. he looks skinny to me...does he look skinny to you all??

Hi
The Dane "Shadow " is GREAT with kids and other dogs. I have another dog and
they stayed together for about a year! I was watching him for my friend. I have
2 kids and he was fantastic with them . He actually really loves being around
other dogs, kids,  etc... he doesn't do well alone ! Great personality !! But
again , I insist he needs someone who has time for him !! He will not be happy
if he is left outside by himself !!
let me know if you need more info ! Here are a couple of pictures. He is big
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nicole

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 10:42:53 pm »
He looks very cute, but I'm sure he's alot bigger than the photo now.  I live in the San Diego area, but we are at maximum pet allowance in our housing area.  I hope he finds a forever home.

Offline DaneMom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 01:51:19 am »
for some reason or another i cant post this pic. the pic you see is of my dane but he is the same color. i am still waiting on them to respond to me. i am trying to post a pic but it just wont work..hmmm i will try again. i hope he finds a home too..

ANGEL